45rpm

absolut

I think that the first pair are predistressed sorahikos, second pair definately old style ai-hikos, have a pair of those with those pockets.

i doubt those are pre-distressed, at least not by 45, looks a lot more like laundered jeans to me. if 45 sold those jeans like that they should apologize. and xcrx said in his post they're aihikos so you're definitely right there.

Just have a chance to wear my sorahiko. They are my first pair of one wash jeans. Feels like they would never fade. Do i need to starch them? If i don't will i get sharp fading? i want shape fading but pesonally i don't want to starch my jeans just want to keep them as clean as possible.

just before closing time I went by the 45 RPM store in or near Shibuya. I tried on a pair of jeans with an indigo waft. Does anybody have anymore info on them?

I haven't had enough time to really check them out or to ask any questions at the store. Just wondering what are your impressions of them. I don't have regular internet access here sorry if they have been posted and sorry if I'm not searching hard enough in the forum. I'm going go back to the store in a few days.

Thanks for your help

The color is different, dark dark blue, its almost black, but you can see the indigo, you can tell its not an overdyed black. Everybody in the store was wearing them including the girl helping me. Her pair is starting to fade and you can see some white in it. It is a pretty interesting jean. Im pretty sure I am going to pick them up the next time Im in Shibuya, I havent had a chance to check out other denim in tokyo yet so I didnt want to buy them yet.

Yo Poly, what's the price of the Nando's in Soho? They do fade like regular jeans, the fabric starts turning white-ish.

i think he said ~340$. The sample one they had out on display had shown wear just due to handling so i'd say it does fade like jeans. The selvedge turnup is a must on these because the weft is also dark. looks super sexy as someone said above...

these are not overdyed. overdyeing is a type of garment dyeing where pieces of the whole garment or the whole garment itself are dipped in a dye. On the nandoxnando both the warp and weft are thread dyed and then the two are weaved together making the denim. Price for the nandoxnando is $348.

I actually wrote that they are not overdyed. I know the process I used to work in a jean company with an it's own wash house.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to post a pic of how Suminando's fit on me. I sized down 1, to a 31. I always feel that jeans fit me well up top, but they are slightly large from the knee down.

sumisori31hb1.jpg

Lemme know if the size of the pic is too big.