Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I have that on my left thigh, its been there for like 2 months now and hasnt gotten any worse. Just keep wearing em and dont worry!

same here, nothin to be concerned about. i wear mine pretty hard every day and it hasn't gotten any worse. you could always do the superglue trick. ;)

would you suggest i wear them while i soak them? also, i'm worried that the legs will shrink in so that they will be tighter. will that happen?

as long as the thigh isn't skin tight currently, you don't need to worry about it... the 6x6 denim has familiar shrinkage... 1 - 2" in the inseam, about 1" in rise and waist, 0.5" or less in the thigh/leg. regardless they are sanforized so they won't permanently shrink very far past their original measurements at all. nothing that can't easily be stretched back out.

as long as the thigh isn't skin tight currently, you don't need to worry about it... the 6x6 denim has familiar shrinkage... 1 - 2" in the inseam, about 1" in rise and waist, 0.5" or less in the thigh/leg. regardless they are sanforized so they won't permanently shrink very far past their original measurements at all. nothing that can't easily be stretched back out.

well the thigh isn't SKIN tight, i have some room but i would like them to loosen up in that area a little more as well. i'm gonna take a few days off of wearing them and think about my options.

just curious, i work at a clothing retail shop and we sell some volcom denim that's 2x4. i noticed my skulls are 6x6, what do those numbers mean?

i fell while skating and now my skulls have a ugly fade on the back pocket. hopefully itll be less noticeable when the rest of the jeans are faded

IMG_1370.jpg

fuck it, they are just jeans. skate the fuck out of them and fall more times over!

i would just re-enforce the stitch with more stitching. easy to do guys. home made repairs looks cool.

I have had my Skulls for about 6 months now, and have had many areas start to come unstiched. What I have done, and it works very well actually, is cut the loop of the thread, and then inside the jeans, get some super glue and glue the inside stich. I have done this to many parts of the jeans, including the front and back pockets, crotch and thighs. I will try to post pictures later if anyone wants.

just curious, i work at a clothing retail shop and we sell some volcom denim that's 2x4. i noticed my skulls are 6x6, what do those numbers mean?

6x6 model (The thickness of threads and yarns are measured in numbers, #0 being

the thickest and decreasing in size with a higher number. Therefore 6x6 indicates

this model uses #6 indigo warp threads and #6 ecru weft yarn and is heavier in

weight and darker in color than the 7x6 model which uses #7 warp threads and #6

weft yarns for a lighter weight and lighter color denim).

hope it help..

6x6 model (The thickness of threads and yarns are measured in numbers, #0 being

the thickest and decreasing in size with a higher number. Therefore 6x6 indicates

this model uses #6 indigo warp threads and #6 ecru weft yarn and is heavier in

weight and darker in color than the 7x6 model which uses #7 warp threads and #6

weft yarns for a lighter weight and lighter color denim).

hope it help..

Yet i'd be pretty positive that the Volcom model number isn't referring to the yarn thickness.

i hit 31 days of wear today (even though it's over 3 months, I rotate with my samurais) on my 5507's and figured i'd post some pictures. nothing big, but no thread issues either. the color's white balanced and decently true to what they look like in sunlight. no washes or soaks yet

1803046676_ea1f055539.jpg

1803043618_da273e4630.jpg

1802203239_46149be86c.jpg

1802199479_458486b3f6.jpg

corter, why even bother posting them

my first pair of raw jeans, first time i saw some change, i think it's kind of cool. I know it helps me in purchasing decisions when I can see how a specific pair of jeans will look after a month, 2 months, 3 months, etc., and theres really not a lot of info or pictures on the 5507's. I don't think posting warrented ridicule

what is the cheapest place to get skull 5010xx shipped to the USA...

Rakuten sites that dont' need proxies would be number 1 choice...

e-mail [email protected] to see if they can help you (this is skull.) last i remember most cuts are around 20000 yen? and shipping to the states will run around 20 bucks. so that's around $210-215ish

that's pretty clever, and yeah, sounds like it would work really well without having any adverse effects since superglue doesn't run or melt or anything like that.

I've had to sew mine about 4 or 5 times so far, but I thought I would give the crazy glue thing a shot on a thread that had recently sprung loose. The glue has been scratching the shit out of my thigh all day long. What a bad idea. I'll stick to needle and thread...

corter, why even bother posting them

stop being a dick

this guy has got such sick ass leathercraft skills you should be kissing his skull fade you douche

why does leathercraft skill have anything to do with posting a pair that has no real recognizable fade?

because he's contributed to this board a shitload more than you have by at least NOT being a dick and trying to stimulate on-topic conversation...be it leather goods, denim etc

if you dont like whats posted SCROLL THE FUCK DOWN

oh, and where are your jeenz with the fadezz

what is the cheapest place to get skull 5010xx shipped to the USA...

Rakuten sites that dont' need proxies would be number 1 choice...

Haven't you learned your lesson by now? Take the train over to Canal Street, try them on at Blue In Green, and if you like them, buy them. Don't stress too hard about the $40 you could have saved by ordering them online or the tabless back pocket. By purchasing them in a store, you will receive excellent service, you will know what you're getting, and you might even feel good about supporting a small business run by stand up dudes.