Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Can someone please help me!! I bought a pair of the skull 5010's off ebay. Raw (i'm presuming unsanforised) size 33. No idea if they're the 6x6's??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=130291719745

I'm gonna soak these soon and am wondering what they'll shrink down to, and then what they'll stretch back to.

I've had a search through the thread but zoned out at p50 or so. Anyone got a simple size comparison chart?

Apologies if this seems like a stupid question. I'm usually an LVC wearer and know exactly where I am with those.

That's cool.

Thanks for that.

...the black patch indicates that they're 6x6... they're sanforized, so they'll shrink minimally upon the initial soak(s), but will stretch to about a 34w...

should i stay true to size with skulls 5010xx 6x6 RAW? i noticed on the measurements that a sz28 is actually has a waste of 29.3? i dont plan to wash them when i get them so i want them to fit. how much do they stretch and how much do they shrink with a soak/wash?

also does anyone have measurements on a sz27 5010xx 6x6 raw?

long time, everyone!

are you having a good time in skulls?

by the way,

I will visit Sweden in May, if everything goes well.

Any suggestions for good place in the Sweden?

of course I will wear the 5010XX (but 7x6) to the Sweden:D

Completely missed this...first off - I'm sure some Swedish sufuers will help you out...

But - what's the deal with 5010xx 7x6 ???? Are they for real ???

should i stay true to size with skulls 5010xx 6x6 RAW? i noticed on the measurements that a sz28 is actually has a waste of 29.3? i dont plan to wash them when i get them so i want them to fit. how much do they stretch and how much do they shrink with a soak/wash?

also does anyone have measurements on a sz27 5010xx 6x6 raw?

just my 2 cents:

always size down one in skulls as they come 1" above tagged and do not shrink at all. even more so, if you do not plan to soak the at all!

just my 2 cents:

always size down one in skulls as they come 1" above tagged and do not shrink at all. even more so, if you do not plan to soak the at all!

My 29's came with a 29.5 waist. Selfedge's website lists them as 30.5 waist though. I would stick true to size. I sized down and it made for a very uncomfortable first month.

i have a question. Does skull 5010 6x6 feel loose in the thigh? I have APC NS sz 32 and Slim Jim sz 33. Based on the measurement in SelfEdge, sz 33 skull 5010xx 6x6 has bigger thigh measurement (12.3) as compared to NS (12) and Slim Jim (11). Should I get skull sz 33 or size down to 32

just got my pair of 50100xx. sz 30. the fit is wonderful except for the waist, at least that'll be the case for the first month. how much will they stretch?
raw 5010's don't stretch out much, but they do. Probably atleast an inch or so. Don't bother soaking them when you get them because the shrinkage is so small.

Reading is key.

fabfour pushed their restocking date back another month to late may. badnewsbears for me since now i have to look for another pair of jeans b/c i can't wait any longer. I'm only interested in the red-tab pairs. Yuichi Kumagai from kaizoku-pirates is da shit though. too bad fabfour couldnt keep up with demands.

Can anyone tell me how skull 5010xx's fit compared to, say, a pair of APC NS? I have the latter in size 30 and they're my ideal fit (albeit the waist has stretched out a little too much) and I was wondering if some raw skulls in 31 would fit me somewhat similarly? any input would be appreciated

Can anyone tell me how skull 5010xx's fit compared to, say, a pair of APC NS? I have the latter in size 30 and they're my ideal fit (albeit the waist has stretched out a little too much) and I was wondering if some raw skulls in 31 would fit me somewhat similarly? any input would be appreciated

I have APC NS in size 30 (sized down 3, waist is 33ish) and I went with a 32 in my 5010xx's. Fit is pretty similar to my NS but the 5010xx are a bit tighter near my calves because of the more aggressive taper. I can't remember but my NS might have actually been tighter than the 5010xx when they were both new, I don't have exact measurements on the NS so I am going by feel. Obviously the Skulls won't stretch as much as the NS, mine have probably stretched 1-1.5 inch in the waist and little if at all anywhere else (they may though as I am only 2 months in or so).

How much did you size down on your NS? If you sized down 2 I would imagine you being fine with a 31 in the Skulls.

Own both and say go for it. I wear my NS size 28 really should have gone with a 27 since they stretched so much. My true waist is 30.

The denim between the two are apples and oranges. I thought my NS were the be all end all as far as fits until I got the skulls. The skulls are my favorite pair between Flathead BSP's, 3001, APC NS...the top block is perfect for me because I have a hard time filling the ass of Flatheads (diaper) and my APC's. The skulls' top block is smaller and more flattering for my body type. The cut below the knee is more slim and tapered than the NS. I went with size 30's for skulls. I'm actually waiting for Yuichi to stock the red tabs again so I can get some backups! Also have the SExDB jeans and I must say the top block is a very very close 2nd to the skulls. I really really really love the top block cut of the DB's. PM anytime if you want more details.