Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

does fabfour.co.jp ship to the united states?

i think they may still ship to US. i had contacted them about ordering a couple of short sleeve western shirts couple of months ago and they referred me to a special page for international orders. they were very friendly and pretty quick to respond.

but unless you cant find it i would just recommend going to selfedge, proboably easier.

I know I should read through the thread before asking this question but there’s over 200 damn pages! Can someone explain to me the difference between raw and one wash? Im about to pick up a pair of S5010XX 6X6 indigo off BiG and I have no idea witch to get.

Do not buy the one-wash version of Skull jeans.. Get the raw version.

They destroy the denim during the industrial washing and drying they put the jeans through. Also, i still don't fully understand why there's a washed version of a jean that's made of sanforized denim.

Do not buy the one-wash version of Skull jeans.. Get the raw version.

They destroy the denim during the industrial washing and drying they put the jeans through. Also, i still don't fully understand why there's a washed version of a jean that's made of sanforized denim.

that's a shame since the one wash "seem to fade so much quicker!" hah. i know you've mentioned sugar cane/toyo doing this to their one wash models but i didn't realize it was common amongst japanese denim lines. i'll keep that in mind next time i buy and just take care of the washing myself... i can't handle raw anymore, it has to be at least "one soak" if not one wash...

i could've guessed skull did the same though, now that i think about it. just look at the patch on a brand new pair of one wash. i've worn mine for nearly a year and washed four or five times, and mine still isn't that beat up.

In PBJ xx-005 I have 32's and theyre pretty damn tight still after a year of wear and a few washes to the point where I wont wear them unless I dont need to put anything in my pockets. The thighs are especially tight...its annoying. I also have 2 year-old APC rescues in 31" but they have become almost too loose on me.

I just ordered Skulls 10-50's 33" in black. Looks like that should be about right after reading this thread. Can anyone compare the thighs of these to the PBJ xx-005???

I just ordered Skulls 10-50's 33" in black. Looks like that should be about right after reading this thread. Can anyone compare the thighs of these to the PBJ xx-005???

I don't own PBJ but my size 32 black Skulls measures around 11.75 on thigh. Again, Can anyone update us evo pics of black Skulls OW or raw. thanks.

skullshootjx5.jpg

skullshoot2ph6.jpg

Skull catalogue feature for the contest (I think)

Someone on mynudies asked me to translate this,

the last page (a day in the life section) is about the contest. Not an awesome translation, but you get the picture.

Recently, the amount of strange inquiries from abroad have risen.

"Hey! I'm interested in your 5010XX 6x6! I've heard that the fades are best!"

Huh? When we were thinking about the fades around the chain stitch and the like, we were introduced to the pictures below.

These jeans are Cameland's 5010XX 6x6 RAW(non-wash) SJC edition. He is from Melbourne Australia.

Currently, there are fans of Skull Jeans who are participating in a fading contest around the world, and he is one of the originators (founders?).

People from outside of Japan are a little different from those in Japan because they usually don't cuff their Jeans. Instead, most of the people let their jeans "stack" or roll up. Cameland also wears his without cuffing and lets them stack.

The contest started by wearing the 5010xx 6x6 starting September of last year, and even though they are wearing them hard, the first wash could come at 9 months...

While there are a lot of meanings(?) and circumstances, some finally decide to wash. The result? They get another unusual (to us) honeycombed shaped contrasts behind the knee, like the pictures. They also get it around the hem.

I don't own PBJ but my size 32 black Skulls measures around 11.75 on thigh. Again, Can anyone update us evo pics of black Skulls OW or raw. thanks.

Hey that sounds about right then.

whoever wears 28 APCs and is going for a 29 or 30 is in for a very big surprise. Go for a 31 for the love of christ

Crap. Im a loose 31 in APC going for a 33 in Skull. I may be in for "kind of" a suprise.

whoever wears 28 APCs and is going for a 29 or 30 is in for a very big surprise. Go for a 31 for the love of christ

QFT

So do any of you guys have the black 5010's? What do you think of the denim?

my bro got them, black raws. size 28 in apc, took awhile to get the right fit, but settled on 31s. the thighs are tiiight, but the calves are loose. he said he shoulda copped black apc's as he likes da fit more.