Stronghold Denim

STA TRU

Sufu Fellas:

It is my obligation to the internets to let you guys know that I will no longer be working with The Stronghold.

I have enjoyed my time with the company, but have found it time to move forward with some new projects.

By no means does this mean I will be leaving Sufu... I'll be around as much as ever, and look forward to unveiling my next endeavors!

For those of you that have pending orders, your new contact will be Ryan, avail at 310-399-7200 and [email protected]. And for those that I have been in contact with about possible orders, please email me (Or Sufu PM) and I can help to make the transition easy for everybody.

Regards,

-Bill

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have contact info for the guy in L.A. who puts the Cat's Paw soles on? Yeah, I know I'm lazy...

Eddies shoe repair service in Sherman Oaks.

to all you german heads,

speakeasy - the denim bar in hamburg has stronghold jeans available.

do they have a website/online ordering?

Sufu Fellas:

It is my obligation to the internets to let you guys know that I will no longer be working with The Stronghold.

I have enjoyed my time with the company, but have found it time to move forward with some new projects.

By no means does this mean I will be leaving Sufu... I'll be around as much as ever, and look forward to unveiling my next endeavors!

For those of you that have pending orders, your new contact will be Ryan, avail at 310-399-7200 and [email protected]. And for those that I have been in contact with about possible orders, please email me (Or Sufu PM) and I can help to make the transition easy for everybody.

Regards,

-Bill

What an asset to Stronghold you have been. Good luck with Craft.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
to all you german heads,

speakeasy - the denim bar in hamburg has stronghold jeans available.

paid above shop a visit today,did it a few times before and wasnt too impressed,but today was different: came into the shop,had a look around and was asked by employee Jens if i need any help.was wearing the Fladhead winter flanell,my Fullcounts and some Redwings.he commented about my shirt how good it looks and fit,asking for details.i took it of so he could handle it himself,he was thrilled by the colour,thicknes and overall quality,so i got him into denimtalk,told him about SuFu and so on.it appears that he is into premium denim aswell but wasnt aware about all the subculture about it.he was wearing Strongholds which looked spot on on him.now the best part.they sell Strongholds straight and some slimfits and one vintagecut with cinchback and suspenders for now 90,-€!!! they were 298,- before,there are sizes left from 31-36.got myself a pair of straightfits in w32,they are rinsed,so shrinking shouldnt be a problem.if you are interested let me know,i will proxy.will post pics of my pair and a killer shirt i got aswell later tonight.