Stronghold Denim

STA TRU

Laughing at the quote some bung-hole left under that picture.

I know! Love it!

Here's what I'm wearing....

Christies...founded 1773

Sunset LVC, ca 1910

Ralph Lauren...new but pretty "classic"

Stronghold...1895

Whites....Pre Civil War....

Different people have different understandings of the term "classic". Perhaps that gentleman prefer I wear a talc'd wig, pettiecoat and knickers... That would be some NEXT level, Mozart shit.....

I looked at the quote and I assume it's the "Classic Styling" and not the "You're so Hot" comment.

I personally wouldn't use the word "Classic" to describe your look. It's more a mix of modern and old. You are in fact wearing clothing of a vintage nature, but you are wearing it in a modern way. Maybe use .."Modern Vintage"

Classic might more be used for the "dressed up" look of a suit and tie or more formal wear. and not work wear.

Bill, did you see the comments on the men.style.com profile?

I'd love to think that comment is from a hot, availible 20-something female.....but have a sneaking suspiscion one of my friends is busting my balls....

Here's a very special pair we just did custom for a good customer.

They are hand dyed in India Ink. Organic Cotton, Red Line Selvage

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

Red Mattress Ticking pocket bags and taped fly placket (which we do on all our jeans)

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0313-1.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

Doing a quick interest check:

Who would be interested in our Selvage Indigo Herringbone, with the option of choosing any of our men's fits, your own stitching color, and pocket bags?? We're considering a custom order presale on these....

I'll have pics of full sample pieces tomorrow!!

Quick question. Do the suspenders come with the hickory striped jeans or are they extra?

Suspenders are typically $40 extra when purchased through the store, or seperately...They are included free on all custom pieces.

We are happy to put suspender buttons on any jeans we sell! The kickpress button-setter is on the sales floor, I use it daily!

Doing a quick interest check:

Who would be interested in our Selvage Indigo Herringbone, with the option of choosing any of our men's fits, your own stitching color, and pocket bags?? We're considering a custom order presale on these....

I'll have pics of full sample pieces tomorrow!!

I'm always interested - who needs more denim? I do!

-Jake

I'd been thinking about your hickory stripe next season (when you have 1 wash instead of aged), but show us pictures!

As it turns out, we look to be offering RAW hickory stripe as well in the coming weeks. We've decided to speed up production due to overwhelming demand!

And for those of you interested, which cuts are appealing to you??

We offer, Slim (see context), Straight (context again), Classic which is higher rised, and wider legged, Stovepipe which is our workwear fit with Buckleback, and Utility which has patch pockets up front and white stitching...... Oh, duh...and Selvage Bootcut

And for those of you interested, which cuts are appealing to you??

We offer, Slim (see context), Straight (context again), Classic which is higher rised, and wider legged, Stovepipe which is our workwear fit with Buckleback, and Utility which has patch pockets up front and white stitching......

I just saw the straight cut at Context, and I think that's my bread and butter - I don't like anti-fit much, but I don't like super low rise, so that's probably what I'll get.

Question - the non-sanforized cuts, do they shrink to the tagged size? Or do they shrink from the tagged size?

-Jake

I just saw the straight cut at Context, and I think that's my bread and butter - I don't like anti-fit much, but I don't like super low rise, so that's probably what I'll get.

Question - the non-sanforized cuts, do they shrink to the tagged size? Or do they shrink from the tagged size?

-Jake

Our shrink to fit options will shrink to tagged, or just a hair smaller. The herringbone and hickory are both sanforized however, and shrink is not a concern

Completely offtopic, but Bill did that RL shirt you're wearing on the pic also come incredibly short?

I had to put a whole piece of fabric under it on mine in order to make it wearable.

Mine is alittle short, fits kinda like a t-shirt...but not super short. Maybe you got a fluke factory screw up...

Bill, I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be getting a pair of hickory striped jeans for christmas (stronghold of course). Is there any way I could return them and pick up a pair of the unwashed ones in a couple of weeks when they are done. I do live in the LA area. I believe they were purchased from you guys over the phone.