Stronghold Denim

STA TRU

Yo Bill,

I am in the air as to what jeans I would like to get. Could you post some pics of the Strongholds in brown denim. Also, what are the price of the brown dungarees. I am trying to decide between the brown denim and the hickory stripe. I am currently leaning towards the hickory stripe.

Does the hickory stripe come in any different cuts? I am looking just for a straight leg cut.

Bill,

Anyway you can post more pics of your White's that you're wearing in those pics above? They look pretty awesome!

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

Rnrswitch: The brown denim pictured so far is our Persimmon dyed fabric. It is woven with organic cotton, and uses all natural dyes. It is availble for custom only at the moment at $600. For next season we plan on doing a brown selvage denim pant off the rack, cut yet to be determined, at the usual retail of $285.

The Hickory's are worth thinking about seriously for sure, great fabric. They are avail. off the rack in the straight leg cut only for the time being.

Decided to give the new jeans a quick soak. Tap hot rinsed twice, med dyer till just damp, then worn dry to set creases. Shrank up a little bit, got the starch out, got an overall better fit. Glad I did it, but I was nervous while they were in that dryer!

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_08021.jpg

Do you guys sell the suspenders seperately and do you have any that are entirely black with silver clinches?

Yes, we do sell them seperately at $40. There is not an all black option however. Black strapping with brown leather, or the slate gray with black leather

Bill, I saw a hot LA Mommy on Melrose by APC today, wearing a fuller-leg, one-wash, women's cut. Do you know which fit that would be?

Sounds like the Tomboy cut. Its our ladies wide leg "boyfriend" jean.

Oh - my friends Chicken san and Miz - and Bill the Great - all in one picture and one place !

Good to see that the family is spending some time together - I am sure you enjoyed the store - and you are still enjoying quality time in L.A.

Happy Beatle - feel all warm and fuzzy...THANKS

Beatle,

Do those hickories have predistressed whiskers? If so, that is a total deal breaker for me. I noticed on Bill's picture that there are no whiskers predistressed.

Beatle,

Do those hickories have predistressed whiskers? If so, that is a total deal breaker for me. I noticed on Bill's picture that there are no whiskers predistressed.

I'm not Beatle, but I'm answering anyway!

Yes, the Hickory's avail. now are a prewash. The fading is subtle, but there is some whiskering applied to the lap area. The picture of the my hickory's are the same one's Beatle's got, her picture just seems to show the fading more....

Next season Hickory is availible in One Wash, and in a superfaded Sky Wash as well.

Look at Bill everybody!

http://men.style.com/news/blog/2007/12/all-rolled-up.html

Bill, Stronghold should be grateful to have you. You're like some brand-perfect Weird-Science-style cyborg assembled from rivets and selvage denim scraps.

How very nice of you to say!

And I thought we agreed not to publically discuss my "origins".......The selvage illuminati will not take kindly to this......and with the annual meeting in Genoa coming up....oh shit....I fear I've said too much.....