Stronghold Denim

STA TRU

Are you talking about the pair that I had customized?? If so, that pair are the Stronghold Utility pant; based off a WWII army pattern with patch pockets and white stitching. I had a side pocket attached to mine to mimic my MFxSC's since I had fallen in love with having a pocket there......... Alas, on the patch pocket models there are no interior pockets, and therefore, no secret pockets

Those must be the ones, with the cinch-back right? Lovely jeans, even without the secret pocket :)

I'd always admired Mr Freedom's original pair made in deadstock selvedge, which were a tad more simple than the patchwork 'Canes.

The shop looks very interesting. I first saw Stronghold jeans a couple of years back at the SF Saks Men's store, and was not really a fan of the detailing, nor the fits, (in all fairness, I do not like Duckdiggers either,) but it seems that the brand has re-emerged, so to speak, and a fair number of fashionable boutiques bought it for FW07. So I was interested to see if any changes had been made over the past couple of years. However, I heard that their has been some issues with production and that they will not be shipping until quite late, if at all. Anyone know anything more about this?

The shop looks very interesting. I first saw Stronghold jeans a couple of years back at the SF Saks Men's store, and was not really a fan of the detailing, nor the fits, (in all fairness, I do not like Duckdiggers either,) but it seems that the brand has re-emerged, so to speak, and a fair number of fashionable boutiques bought it for FW07. So I was interested to see if any changes had been made over the past couple of years. However, I heard that their has been some issues with production and that they will not be shipping until quite late, if at all. Anyone know anything more about this?

This is true unfortunately. We are in the middle of a (relatively) major restructuring of the company (read: growing pains) , and this has caused unforseen delays in production. We are working quickly to get orders made, and have our tailoring staff working overtime to accomodate the backlog. To our wholesalers, I am thrilled in your interest in Stronghold's jeans, and apologize for the delays! We anticipate this being the last season with shipping issues.

Being that I don't even work in the wholesale dept...I'll shut my mouth, that being said. I know they're ontop of it!

im still thinking if im going with

buffalo hide

double sole 2nd one would be vibram

brass hardwares

reinforced toe box..

what do you guys think?

something like takashi san's but with a double sole.. he's has a triple sole

bill you got these setup how much would it be?

I think you should give up edmond. Too many shoes, too many jeans. When do you plan on wearing them?

Hey Chicken,

Which of the White's boots are you ordering? Have you decided on a size and color?

And as a side note, I spoke with Bill on the phone yesterday and he was very knowledgeable and helpful. What a great guy!

i've had my eyes on the semi-dress for a long time. and takashi-san really sold me on them, too. then bill was really helpful. so yeah, a regular brown semi-dress should be on their way soon. double leather sole and brown hardware.

i've had my eyes on the semi-dress for a long time. and takashi-san really sold me on them, too. then bill was really helpful. so yeah, a regular brown semi-dress should be on their way soon. double leather sole and brown hardware.

Oh, that sounds lovely! What did Takashi-san say about them that sold you?

I can't wait to see them.

im still thinking if im going with

buffalo hide

double sole 2nd one would be vibram

brass hardwares

reinforced toe box..

what do you guys think?

something like takashi san's but with a double sole.. he's has a triple sole

bill you got these setup how much would it be?

Edmond: you skipped important details......like COLOR!! won't affect the cost, but it'll definitely affect the look. Two tone?

And in terms of price, nothing listed there would add to the stock price of the boot the way we sell them. For concrete numbers, pm me or call the store!

And for those who liked the Hickory pants today, they have finally come back in stock for men, in our drift wash, with all sizing issues solved!

They will be availible in a rinsed (one wash) in the near future.

-B

That is a ladies Pendleton 49'ers jacket. We have them in three colors. The mens equivalent is called the Topper coat, but we dont' have any in stock yet, stay posted. Price on those is $175. They are some of the few peices Pendleton still makes at their Portland factory

wow those mr.hickory look great, and the shop is just beautiful. i wish i was in LA now.

bill i wonder if u plan on making coats too.and herrinbones and striped selvage what a beautiful idea. i think the patterns are great. cant wait for the homepage to order something. and bill arent u in the pics from chucksvintage too? whats the connection?

best

Hi Bill...I am very interested in buying those boots....

Do you have an online store or website that I can take a look at?

I am in Houston Texas..

Thank you

IMG_2622.jpg

Conie-

No Stronghold website at the moment. Whites can be seen on their website Whitesoutdoor.com or on UnionMade.Jp for some interesting custom mock up ideas. We're happy to take phone orders, and if you have questions, or are looking for guidance, feel free to call the store!

-B

wow those mr.hickory look great, and the shop is just beautiful. i wish i was in LA now.

bill i wonder if u plan on making coats too.and herrinbones and striped selvage what a beautiful idea. i think the patterns are great. cant wait for the homepage to order something. and bill arent u in the pics from chucksvintage too? whats the connection?

best

1. Yes, we are doing jackets! Initially to include a Chore jacket and a trucker jacket. In the sample phases now

2. Yes, thats me in the Chucks Vintage pics as well. Madeline, the proprietor, is a dear friend of mine. If I'm not at work at Stronghold, odds are I'm over at Chucks Vintage hanging around

Maybe you can post pics of it broken down on the freeway some day... J/k.

Like the truck. Stronghold has definitely gone up in my view since you have started posting on here Bill. I am still trying to get to Venice one of these weekends.

• 2 weeks later...