Workshirts

gimmegimme

Just got this SDA shirt in as well. A beautiful shirt, but a little surprised that the sleeve/body seam is overlocked and not felled. This could be because the heavy weight of the chambray may be too bulky for that seam and prevent it from draping correctly. As SLAB has pointed out before the measurements are a little awkward. The chest and length is perfect for me, but the sleeves are about an inch too long on me. I may do some altering on the length when I get my sewing chops up to snuff, but until then I think it fits pretty damn well.

The fabric is thick as hell and can take some punishment. This is a five button shirt, but two of the buttons are concealed, a nice little detail. Anyways, without further ado, I give you the SDA 11oz chambray shirt.

waywtd2010222sdaf.jpg

Nice fit! What pants are those?

Here is a pic from the WAYWT thread of the polka dot stifel print Freewheeler shirt. Probably the most interesting and seemingly authentic shirt.

waywtd2010222.jpg

the freewheelers stifel are very nice, do you always wear them tucked in or not? I wonder how they look untucked with the unusual front tail.

I just wish they don't cost that much :(. and I'm hoping eventually e-workers make similar shirt style as those

It does look pretty good untucked as well, especially with the brown chinos. They are pretty expensive shirts, but when i bought mine I knew that it was going to be difficult to find something like this in the future. The fabric is like nothing I have seen before, except on pics of actual stifel fabric shirts.

Let me try to post an "untucked" version this evening if I've got time.

The only other shirt I saw that compared to that BigYank was an original Stifel...it was deadstock as well and I THINK it went for upwards of 3g's. Maybe someone else here can confirm???

Yeah, I saw that shirt as well. And I believe those are ridiculously hard to come by even in crappy condition.

Here is a pic of the one I saw.

b4bd_12.JPG

Also, I will post pics of the freewheeler shirt. It is an almost exact replica of that shirt. There are some subtle differences, freewheeler has a collar and the front placket is slightly different on the bottom, but shapewise and fabric-wise, almost identical. Ohh and the above shirt went for $7000.

Here is a write up about it on some blog:

http://stansfieldclothing.blogspot.com/2009/02/stifel.html

stickshift; nice shirt!

rnrswitch; i really love that polka dot shirt; if it was cheaper I would have picked it up myself a long time ago but alas funds are low...

Hoping for a rerun by eworkers (missed out on his last polka dot shirt)

stickshift; nice shirt!

rnrswitch; i really love that polka dot shirt; if it was cheaper I would have picked it up myself a long time ago but alas funds are low...

Hoping for a rerun by eworkers (missed out on his last polka dot shirt)

Do you have a link to their polka dot shirt?

Also, I will post pics of the freewheeler shirt. It is an almost exact replica of that shirt. There are some subtle differences, freewheeler has a collar and the front placket is slightly different on the bottom, but shapewise and fabric-wise, almost identical. Ohh and the above shirt went for $7000.

Here is a write up about it on some blog:

http://stansfieldclothing.blogspot.com/2009/02/stifel.html

The originals usually had a detachable collar...probably missing in the ones they are showing on this blog. Here's a link to a really nice repro:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/cott-o/ls-sh-w/

I am fucking in. Let's do it. Maybe i will contact him from a couple different emails.

Phreak the world mutha fuckas!!!!

Sent two.

I dare somebody to send three.

I also contacted him about making a "sufu" shirt. Maybe something we come up with and he makes for us. Like a contest shirt, but I don't think anybody wants to wear the same shirt every day. We could place a minimum order or something. I don't know, it's worth a shot.

BTW I want a detachable collar.

My Sugar Cane Satokibi shirt came in....freakin amazing fabric with cool details.

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

Top block is nice and snug, but I just wish it were a little more tapered at the bottom. More pics here: http://s938.photobucket.com/albums/ad226/stickshift_e46/Sugar%20Cane%20Satokibi/

Awesome! i just came across this shirt and have been thinking of trying to find one. what size(edit: checked your photobucket, it's an L) is yours and how tall/fat are you? also, do you know what number the garment is?

DOMO

Â¥