Workshirts

gimmegimme

yea, it's funny. i knew about the shirts but i last looked at them years ago before i had any style conscience and only tried on one of the pendletons, i think. since those were too big and i didn't know about the brands history i just blew them off.

stoked about that last shirt, though. fits pretty well and the color, or lack of color, is right up my alley. definitely holding on to the woolrich one too.

I just noticed this put up on e-workers blog regarding the polka dot shirt:

Hi Foreign Customers,

I'm sorry that reply was delayed.

First of all, I promise. I'll make Polka Dot Shirt this summer.

I just come back my home now. I'll reply your message one by one.

He also confirmed he will make in size 18 as well!

Rivet,

Thanks for posting that. I had given up on e-workers since the guy seemed so resistant to making any larger sizes.Might actually be able to get a shirt that fits and has a bit of room in it! The only shirts I have been able to get from Japan that fit were size 17.5 from Bootleggers Reunion/Freewheelers and one XXL Sugarcane denim shirt from BIG.

Rivet,

Thanks for posting that. I had given up on e-workers since the guy seemed so resistant to making any larger sizes.Might actually be able to get a shirt that fits and has a bit of room in it! The only shirts I have been able to get from Japan that fit were size 17.5 from Bootleggers Reunion/Freewheelers and one XXL Sugarcane denim shirt from BIG.

Cool man! The 18 is really only a large...if you are an XL it's probably gonna be pretty tight. We'll keep working on him to make more stuff in bigger sizes. Just email, email, email and let him know you demand his great products!

Yeah, judging by the measurements of the size 17.5's he's made it could be close. The minimum comfortable fit for me is a 48" chest and 21 inches shoulder to shoulder. Emailing the guy over and over with offers of cash up front hasn't helped. Wish he'd do bespoke like Aero Leather does with it's jackets. I'm waiting on my third jacket from them, a custom Grizzly jacket. Probably the wrong thread to be talking about that, but the only thread for leather jackets seems to be for military/flight stuff.

so is the world coming to an end when Gap Kids has this?

gp706033-00p01v01.jpg

I bought my son that shirt. the world is definitely ending. The funny thing is that they have nothing like it for men.

I got an email from Takashi at K&TH clothing saying that he will be making a shirt from a "Shadow Stripe" Stifel print fabric in the future.

I bought my son that shirt. the world is definitely ending. The funny thing is that they have nothing like it for men.

http://www.asos.com/Gap/Gap-Chambray-Worker-Shirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=778472&SearchQuery=gap%20shirts&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Denim

not the same,but similar.I wear this at work and it stands the test so far.

i think gap has some nicer stuff in europe that i haven't seen here. there was another even nicer chambray shirt that i saw a while ago. it was darker and might have been selvage even. i think someone from the UK posted it.

Couple of Cushman workshirts that I own.

Black Wabash in stifel fabric. I think this is a 1920 Sweet Orr repro.

DSCN2575.jpg

DSCN2580.jpg

DSCN2573.jpg

DSCN2574.jpg

I also got a Bootlegger Neal Cassidy white peppper chambray work shirt coming in the mail. I'll post some pics when I get it.

Those look good. I really like the white one. What site did you get that off of? If I may ask.

Cushman definitely makes some nice work shirts and very affordable as well + rep to Snake

I really like this shirt from Freewheelers; pullover sag harbor shirt

(sorry for the picture overload)933001-RDNV-1.jpg

I wanted to get a little clip pen for my son to put into his pocket, but I thought of the consequences (blue stains all over the house) and rethought.

Maybe cigarettes are the better option.

That red Freewheelers shirt is super amazing, i needs it.