Workshirts

gimmegimme

On KTH in general. He should have like a subscription. Kinda like a wine of the month club. You subscribe and every three months you get a nice shirt. I could settle for that. He could have a subscription price which is like retail minus 15% or something. Almost every shirt they produce I wouldn't mind having in my wardrobe.

BTW Paul T, I am on your heels in rep points you better watch out man... Just a couple more WAYWT posts and your ass will be grass.

I hate to burst your bubble, but I bought it. It was on a whim, but I had to. (10)

i want that blue railroadjacket for work!

No doubt man. That shit looks nice.

Yeah baby, but if you divide points by the money laid out on denim, I am the king of the world. Calculations available on request.

This is the workshirts thread, lets talk money blown on workshirts these days. I need to see a psychiatrist about how much crap I have bought lately.

true paul we did :-)

hey rivet your right grey and tan would be great. i love tan shirts.

by the way your blog is great ( nice links there), what do you know about Reproductionfabrics.com ? and i like your posts on the fedora too.

FYI - I'll be selling three KT&H shirts as soon as I can get around to posting the pictures.

SOLD!!!!http://www.e-workers.net/store/28/ia1.htmSOLD!!!

http://www.e-workers.net/store/28/ia5.htm

http://www.e-workers.net/store/30/eia2.htm

all size 16.5. check website for measurements.

all $150 each. Blue covert twill and yellow/blue flannel worn twice each. The red/white is unworn.

pm me if interested.

On KTH in general. He should have like a subscription. Kinda like a wine of the month club. You subscribe and every three months you get a nice shirt. I could settle for that. He could have a subscription price which is like retail minus 15% or something. Almost every shirt they produce I wouldn't mind having in my wardrobe.

BTW Paul T, I am on your heels in rep points you better watch out man... Just a couple more WAYWT posts and your ass will be grass.

I ordered some of the fabric swatches from reprofabrics.com. It is nice and the shit is ridiculously stiff when you first get it. A wash gets rid of the stiffness, but the color bleeds a lot. Overall, it is pretty nice, I don't think it is as nice as some of the fabric on the shirts from Japan, but I have only seen the Freewheeler.

I think britex in San Francisco might actually carry some of the indigo fabrics from Japan. I have been meaning to order some swatches.

true paul we did :-)

hey rivet your right grey and tan would be great. i love tan shirts.

by the way your blog is great ( nice links there), what do you know about Reproductionfabrics.com ? and i like your posts on the fedora too.

Thanks! I've not ordered anything from them yet....hope the fabric will work. I should get a swatch I guess.

okay , I just emailed him as well about a new polka dot shirt (although I prefer non-detachable collar). He must be wondering what's happening with this sudden influx of mails from gaijins asking about the same shirt haha

btw here are some of my new additions this winter (I have a Engineered Garments work shirt in blue/red plaid also on its way to me)

f_13t7mt7jfa7m_9c5356a.jpg

from left to right

- Bellerose work shirt (Bellerose is a Belgian brand that makes americana pieces; their collection is usually pretty nice but expensive so I prefer to get their stuff during 'solden' sales period

- Buzz Rickson CPO 100% wool, this shirt is amazing but I'm thinking about selling it since I prefer the touch of cotton on my skin

- Sunny Sports grey organic chambray work shirt; amazing details and quality (see pics below)

Here's also some pictures of my KTH eworker gingham chambray work shirt. Unfortunately the shirt is a bit big for me so I'm currently selling it (yeah I know, shameless plug)

f_jkjqprgwahpm_543d944.jpg

f_jkjqprgwahpm_f8f10ec.jpg

and here some detailed pictures of the Sunny Sports shirt; it was pretty expensive but got 30% discount on it so couldn't refuse; the model is pretty similar to rnrswitch 's SDA chambray shirt

f_1a9tuo9ly4nm_b301c82.jpg

f_1a9tuo9ly4nm_7189c13.jpg

f_1a9tuo9ly4nm_4473312.jpg

f_1a9tuo9ly4nm_9d71d83.jpg

eworkers is a size 15.5 ; asking price is 100$ shipped worldwide (through personal paypal payment)

measurements:

p2p: 53 cm

shoulders: 43 cm

sleeves: 61 cm

length: 72 cm

Slab, some beautiful shirts that you posted. I must spread the goodies around before giving it to you again.

Now regarding e-workers polka dot we should all get first dibs on the shirts and sizes.

I am tempted to give it a try as my red chambray is too small (but good for wearing under things.

My long-lost black chambray returned. I haven't worn this thing in months.

fitc.jpg