3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

I live in the UK. Not much use to me if my jeans start falling to bits after a month.

The number of these reports is honest to God exaggerated. Obviously it happens to jeans from any brand from time to time, but if there was an issue with these we wouldn't be carrying them at Self Edge. Our 3sixteens sales are quite high and the percentage of issues we see from their jeans is inline with the best Japanese brands we carry.

Edited by kiya

I would like to say that my SL100x's are the best quality denim I've purchased and thank you to the guys at 3sixteen for getting back to me as fast as they did. As soon as I get my Shadows I'll post some pictures. I'm pretty really excited about those jeans.

The number of these reports is honest to God exaggerated. Obviously it happens to jeans from any brand from time to time, but if there was an issue with these we wouldn't be carrying them at Self Edge. Our 3sixteens sales are quite high and the percentage of issues we see from their jeans is inline with the best Japanese brands we carry.

I'm with Kiya on this one. We've sold heaps of 3sixteen jeans and very rarely do we come across a defect or problem. These things happen with every single brand and it certainly isn't something that is unique to 3sixteen. They stand behind their products, as does Self Edge and The Woodlands. If you guys ever have any issues with the jeans, we're all always available to assist you.

Buy 3sixteen jeans. They are some of the very best around. I promise you will not be dissapointed.

Shadow selvedge? is that the 12 BSP LHT?

Nope, different jean. Anything with "BSP" in the name is a 3sixteen+ jean.

anyone know why the measurements for the SL100 are so different on this site (as opposed to se)?

http://www.denimgeek.com/jeans-c19/straight-jeans-c3/3sixteen-jeans-sl-100x-slim-straight-indigo-p108

I get the little variances (angle at which you measure the knee/thigh) but the hem is .5 different (which kind of seems like a lot).

Question on sizing guys: really looking for a good slim black denim and I'm looking at the 200x, just curious if i should undersize. Im wearing a sz 34 in my IH 666's and the waist is slightly loose on me. So I'm thinking of getting the 200x's in a sz 32 or 33, how do you guys feel?

Thanks!

Question on sizing guys: really looking for a good slim black denim and I'm looking at the 200x, just curious if i should undersize. Im wearing a sz 34 in my IH 666's and the waist is slightly loose on me. So I'm thinking of getting the 200x's in a sz 32 or 33, how do you guys feel?

Thanks!

Go with the 32... your 666s were a true 35 that shrunk down to a 34 after a soak. Our 32 is an actual 33 in the waist and will then stretch another 0.5-1" over time. If you can't button the 32's up, though, size up to the 33.

Go with the 32... your 666s were a true 35 that shrunk down to a 34 after a soak. Our 32 is an actual 33 in the waist and will then stretch another 0.5-1" over time. If you can't button the 32's up, though, size up to the 33.

Thanks aj, just put in my order!

Aj, quick question on the 21bsps. I just recently visited SESF and the guys there suggested that I size up rather than size down. I usually wear size 32 but couldn't button up the 32 with the 21bsps and 33 was still a little tight so I ended up buying a 34 which is tts with my waist. It fits great on the waist but the legs seem a tad baggy. I stumbled upon this forum and seeing your posts about sizing down on your jeans has me a bit worried. Is going TTS bad? Would a hot soak help with the bagginess?

Edited by entmobile

Aj, quick question on the 21bsps. I just recently visited SESF and the guys there suggested that I size up rather than size down. I usually wear size 32 but couldn't button up the 32 with the 21bsps and 33 was still a little tight so I ended up buying a 34 which is tts with my waist. It fits great on the waist but the legs seem a tad baggy. I stumbled upon this forum and seeing your posts about sizing down on your jeans has me a bit worried. Is going TTS bad? Would a hot soak help with the bagginess?

you had the luxury of buying them in person at the shop, and the guys definitely know their stuff so i would trust their sizing advice. even if you were able to button up the 33's you might not have had enough room to soak it down. if they suggested 34 + hot soak, do it and i'm sure you will end up fine.

you had the luxury of buying them in person at the shop, and the guys definitely know their stuff so i would trust their sizing advice. even if you were able to button up the 33's you might not have had enough room to soak it down. if they suggested 34 + hot soak, do it and i'm sure you will end up fine.

Great! Thanks a bunch aj. Now time to break these in.

I am going to buy a pair of ST-100x's, but I have a question about the sizing. I am quite thin. Should I measure my waist at the most narrow point, near where my belly button is, my natural waist? Or should I measure it where my pants usually sag to, around my hips. I am about a 32 in the hips but a 29-30 in the waist. I don't want to end up with pants that don't fit and it kind of depends on the rise. Can anybody help?

Just chiming in here to second Andrew's advice. I went with a 33, to fit a 32" waist, and his advice was spot on. Hot soak defintely brings all the measurements very close in line w/ the SE size chart for one size down from tagged size. Incredible denim.

Sadly, after much consideration I have to admit that my 33s are too tight in my thighs--thus the FS in my sig. (pardon self promotion)

I'll be posting 9 month pictures this weekend of my 21bsp.

looking forward to seeing these.

Hey Aj, just got my 3sixteens in, and the paper tag says its a ST-200x, but the stitched tag inside the jeans says its a SL-200x. Should I return?

Thanks!

Btw, I ordered the ST

sent you a PM.

just recently picked up the 3sixteen st100s and was contemplating whether or not to hem them. Whats the general rule on deciding whether or not to hem? I'm 6'0 and I think they are fine since i do cuff them, but there is a bit of excess i could get rid of. thanks.