General TV show discussion

mrip

Anyone else think the first Community episode back felt...off? The whole cast and writing staff went through dramatic changes between the break. NBC is tremendously unintelligent when it comes to how they have managed the show. Ever since I saw the cast's announcement I feel like whatever innocence was left is gone and replaced with cynicism and the realization that this is probably the last season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LV7M_WeGX8

I'll definitely continue to watch Community, but I'm not excited about it or anything. Don't get me wrong, it's good, but not what it used to be... maybe these new episodes will prove me wrong though.

Justified is probably my favorite show on right now. This week's Workaholics was pretty funny too. Hopefully the new Walking Dead doesn't crash and burn, but I'm not building anything up. The writers need to make Cutty a main character.

the thing about "les revenants" is that there's a drop in quality in episodes where the show's creator/writer isn't directing, apparently the cast was difficult with the stand-in, dude couldn't work his way.

they're taking a year off so the creator can fully write the second season, so adding the time it will take to film/produce, they're saying 2014 is a "realistic target" to release it. good way to lose momentum.

I was kinda hoping that girl who's clearly WAY older than Carl was gonna take advantage of him. But apparently, she wants to bang Rick.

I hate the Walking Dead... I'm only watching for more scenes with Cutty.

HAHA, yes, it was hilarious when she kissed him.

Walking Dead is getting pretty stupid but still entertaining in a way. Did anyone catch that Black and White replays they advertised? AMC, milk this show harder, please.

Anyways, when does the Newsroom come back anyways, I enjoyed it to be honest.