General TV show discussion

mrip

stopped watching dexter after the 2nd season. The combination of rita and the sister was too much to bear.

1st season was dope tho. Good Premise.

Recently ive been watching a lot of married with children, fresh prince and king of the hill. Syndication ftw.

Watched Walking Dead and Boardwalk Empire. Enjoyed each series, but had hoped for better outta both. Currently watching Big Love. A bit bored with the series (kinda the same shit over and over), but I still stick with it. As someone who was raised Mormon and then left the church, I find watching a series about the FLDS more amusing than anything. I do get frustrated with how Bill's character is handeled. He claims all his moves are made for the benefit of his family and "the principle", but in actuality, every thing is done for his own personal reasons. He's an extremely self centered character, a phony, and a manipulator. I hope the series ends with Barb and Margene pointing this out to him and leaving him.

Not about one specific show, but rather all of the History Channel's current programing.... Pawn Star, American Pickers, Ax Men, Ice Road Truckers, Acient Aliens, etc, etc, isn't fucking history! I could count on that channel for some entertainment and knowledge, now it's just garbage.

I don't really care for parks and rec but I still watch it because it's on netflix instant. It definitely has its funny parts, but sometimes whole episodes will be disappointing.

also, my girlfriend's roommate owns glee so I was forced to watch some of that. not really my cup of tea.

the shit's extra funny to me cause I lived over there and I can understand allllmost everything they're saying/referring to. but really, everyone should check it out. so fucking funny.

I agree about Parks. It's getting better. Ron with the cornrows and that mustache was great.