General TV show discussion

mrip

dunk, have you been watching The League? I think you'd like that. I feel like the second season has actually been better than the first.

i liked the first season more, but both are good and cant go wrong either way

• 2 weeks later...

just read that breaking bad and walking dead, well bb for sure and probably wd, will be back on air in july. stoked.

i am just about to start watching the last episode of the sopranos. i haven't watched the series since it was originally airing and i forgot how insanely good it is.

also going to start californication again at some point. only really caught a few eps but everyone loves it so there's probably something there

finished up with misfits last week its aweseome

i tried tog et into the shield so i dled all the seasons and watched the first season and i dont think ill watch anymore...

is dexter finished? stiles made it unbearable for me...i htink i watched the first 9 eps before just stopping, but ill finish it soon i guess just because

I'm wrapping up the Aussie true crime series Underbelly at the moment. Watched season 3 before 2 so it is pretty funny to see some characters knowing full well that they are headed for a shitstorm 5-10 years later.

What drama should I watch next? I need something decent with 45-60 min eps. Have already seen all of The Wire, The Shield, Deadwood, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, True Blood (pretty groanworthy last season).

Was thinking Rome, The Sopranos, Mad Men or Sons of Anarchy... Advice?

I'd heard a lot of groaning about this season of Dexter (or maybe it was just mrip?) Well, I'm 8 eps into this recent season and I still fucks with it.

Probably the drama I consistently enjoy the most after Breaking Bad. Sons is good when it's good, but most episodes suck. Most of the characters can suck hard too. I think I give up on True Blood. I almost finished the second season and it's getting too Buffy for me. Treme was boring. The Walking Dead was cool, but disappointing. I like Boardwalk enough to keep watching.

dexter was bad I thiught. I only liked the first season really. theone with the nypd blue du was aight. I'm still watching all the wack shit to fill up the week ie gg nikita etc but the only show I really like is Friday night lights.

yes .

i just starting watching season 1 of the West Wing. I watched a little when it first aired and remember it not being too bad. I have been rewatching the wire with my roommate.

I feel like i need to watch deadwood witht eh amount of times it has been mentioned and the fact that I have liked every HBO series I have seen