american college football

brightbill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Fuck PAC 10 expansion. I like that my Utes are getting some respect -- but it's all sorts of a backhanded compliment, no one in Texas wanted to join the conference. We had better chances of going to BCS games in the MWC and this expansion will ruin the BYU rivalry. But, hey, more money....

• 3 months later...

that UCLA win was epic! TCU is by far the best team in Texas, they just better not knock my Boise State Broncos out of the national championship race if the big boys lose a game or two.

made it to our first 3 games this year and probably won't make another one until bowl season, College GameDay was pretty amazing though, made it on tv a few times and stared at Erin Andrews' ass a few more times than that!

that UCLA win was epic! TCU is by far the best team in Texas, they just better not knock my Boise State Broncos out of the national championship race if the big boys lose a game or two.

made it to our first 3 games this year and probably won't make another one until bowl season, College GameDay was pretty amazing though, made it on tv a few times and stared at Erin Andrews' ass a few more times than that!

GameDay was bumpin. Shit was crazy.

OU by 10

Ducks by 17

Tide by 10

Pretty good week.

Is the Big East a BCS conference in 3 years???

I had no idea there was another Boise (well, I'm guessing Eagle) guy on here! Well, I'm no longer in Boise so now it's only you! haha

I'll say OU by 7, Stanford by 4, Bama by 13 and Boise State over NMSU 56-3!

as for the Big East, of course they will! It's all about the $$$ unfortunately and they have multiple big tv markets

Do Ducks jump to #3?

shit... yes :/ That's the only reason I have to pick against such an explosive, fun to watch team; unfortunately sometimes teams I like have to lose for the team I love to even get a shot!

must have been at least a little scary when Stanford jumped out to that 21-3 lead though!

Overall, an awesome day of college football (even though my broncos win 59-0 and fell in the polls)

It's almost like the first half of the game doesn't matter to the Ducks this year. They just have to hold on within a td or two for the first half and then their speed just breaks their opponent down in the 2nd half. Stanford looked TIRED by the end of the 3rd Q when Oregon was just heating up.

I'm not totally convinced they deserve 3rd but they sure are fun to watch.

I'm not totally convinced they deserve 3rd but they sure are fun to watch.

I can kinda agree with this, but neither did the Broncos. I like Boise State, but they need to get into a better conference, or strong arm a better beginning schedule, otherwise so much seems inflated.