american college football

brightbill

saw the ducks vs, bruins game today in 3D. way less gimicky than i thought it'd be. definitely a few kinks they need to work out though.

edit: go ducks

you're almost certainly right... I was more just imagining that it would be a great game, certainly better than ducks/broncos, imo.

and I also agree that the ducks need to check themselves, USC, despite being piles of shit, pose a threat. But other than that I don't see anyone else likely to take down the ducks. I will make an exception for Oregon State, since I like to imagine that anything is possible during the civil war...

(just to sustain a bit of childlike wonder.)

^ i have been concerned with the idea of the arizona game as well, but not sure about that as i've kinda fallen off with following the pac-10 since school started :/ i kinda wanna see the ducks play auburn, see how/if we can contain cam.

oregon will be #1

boise although they dont play really strong competition can be a handful to oregon. tcu too. not a game most of the public will want to see but id still watch it and would expect to see some fireworks

you're almost certainly right... I was more just imagining that it would be a great game, certainly better than ducks/broncos, imo.

and I also agree that the ducks need to check themselves, USC, despite being piles of shit, pose a threat. But other than that I don't see anyone else likely to take down the ducks. I will make an exception for Oregon State, since I like to imagine that anything is possible during the civil war...

(just to sustain a bit of childlike wonder.)

ive lost betting on and against USC. fuck them but Robert Woods is an animal and with the air attack they have, they have a shot at keeping up with Oregon esp at home.

oregon will be #1

boise although they dont play really strong competition can be a handful to oregon. tcu too. not a game most of the public will want to see but id still watch it and would expect to see some fireworks

As a BSU/Oregon fan, I'd rather not see this game again. I wanna see Oregon/SEC champ and BSU/Big12orBig10. I'm not convinced that Oregon will be #1. Some voters will certainly place Auburn as the new #1 and the computers should have them as #1 as well. Guess we'll see. Hit a 7-teamer last night : )

LOL at Caey....

sup homie...

Um... the Ducks are legit. Their focus is absurd. Chip doesn't seem to get to high, or too low. I think its something that gets passed along to the players. They've faced so much adversity since the end of last season, I think their success is really a testament to the kind of head coach Chip Kelly really is.

Also, Im quite happy just sitting in the Number 2 BCS spot... every human being in the country knows we're the real 1 anyways.

But for how long will Auburn be at #1.

until 11/26 when they play Bama... I'd be willing to bet the winner of the SEC west goes to the national championship game as long as they win the conference championship game, their schedules are just so far above any other team out there.

TCU will probably jump my broncos this week too since Auburn jumped BSU in the coaches poll. oh well, rankings don't mean shit until the last one is released!

i know you guys hate the gators (theyre horrible this year anyways) but that was a damn good game against georgia last night! kind of funny fl alternates between three different quarterbacks (one to throw, one to run, and one powerhouse) now that they dont have tebow to do all three for them.