american college football

brightbill

the SEC commissioner thought that was a fair penalty for Spikes...

can florida not get away with everything and can the SEC officials call a fair game not make it too blatant that they want a bama florida SEC championship game

Vandy is returning 17 starters and Florida really isnt as dominating as previous years. anything can happen in the SEC this year. im not saying that Florida wont win this game in the Swamp, but you are making it sound like they dont need Spikes, as they are just playing Vanderbilt

Vandy is returning 17 starters and Florida really isnt as dominating as previous years. anything can happen in the SEC this year. im not saying that Florida wont win this game in the Swamp, but you are making it sound like they dont need Spikes, as they are just playing Vanderbilt

I feel you, the SEC is always tough and anything can happen. While I don't think that they need Spikes to win and it won't be a close game, I could see this game bein on upset alert.

ayyyye, with you on that one, mass.

the midwest is gettin sum respect. only time i've been proud to be a goddamn hawkeye.

what are you talking about? name one big ten team that's beaten a good non-conference team (notre dame doesn't count, arizona maybe)... compared to the teams they lost to (usc, oregon, cal).

even if iowa runs the table (unlikely) they will get pasted in the rose bowl by a team like oregon.

florida teams turning a blind eye to misconduct is nothing new - remember the laughable one game suspensions miami handed out after the fiu brawl?

the only positive thing about the whole tebow situtation is that there's a huge chance that his career will effectively be over when he graduates

they are terrible. its a good thing they play in the big slow

actually, i agree. i was being sarcastic by saying i was proud to be a hawkeye. spend one night in this town after a win & you'd honestly be stabbed with a rusty fork if you said anything negative about stanzi.

it'll probably be oregon still - even with another loss (to either arizona or oregon state) they would have the tiebreaker with a 2 loss usc.

arizona and stanford have pretty rough schedules and the chances of either running the table here on out are pretty low.

on the big ten side, iowa vs ohio state will decide it - i doubt if iowa would be good enough to win at the shoe even if they didn't have their injury problems

therefore setting up my nightmare matchup of ohio state v oregon; i guess at least i'd probably get to go at least

btw i assume you mean the actual rose bowl, not the bcs championship

probably not but if one loss teams keep losing then who knows. the SOS isnt strong enough for TCU and boise st. for both to make it. Boise and TCU need to start scheduling some better out of conference games so that there is no discussion if they deserve to get in or not

751475.jpg

thanks for the memories mickey

Safety Myron Rolle will never forget a Thursday practice when Andrews told the defensive backs they had to shave their chest hair before getting on the plane the next day, telling them they weren't "man enough to have hair on your chest anyway."

With that, Andrews exposed his "jungle" of chest hair. A player then bet Andrews that he wouldn't remove his chest hair and with that ...

"And he starts grabbing chunks of hairs off his chest and ripping it out," said Rolle, now in England on a Rhodes Scholarship. "We all started yelling and running away like little school girls. ... I will laugh at his funny quips and jokes for the rest of my life, but I will apply the values and lessons of hard work and discipline every day in every facet of my life."

You guys watch that Ducks/Zona game? Shit was bananas. Fucking UA student prematurely rushing. Go Ducks.

probably not but if one loss teams keep losing then who knows. the SOS isnt strong enough for TCU and boise st. for both to make it. Boise and TCU need to start scheduling some better out of conference games so that there is no discussion if they deserve to get in or not

Who's going to play TCU or BSU? Doesn't really make sense for a good team from an AQ qualifier to play them. I really think that TCU can beat anyone right now. BSU not so much. But if OK State loses to OU I believe that both BSU and TCU will get invited. But look for BSU to be in the NC conversation next year if they can win out.