Raw for Women

Becks23

So they only have the sling and stones there?

If you're asking about jeans for women....I think those, the Nudie Slim Kim, and the Flat Head Balders are the female-specific cuts they have right now. Also some slim-leg stuff that is basically unisex. And I hear there's a ladies' cut from 3sixteen+ coming out in October

here is my girlfriend wearing some apc ns. probably about 8 to 9 months along.

dscf7479a.jpg

dscf7481a.jpg

comments and compliments will be directed her way!

How about this ? Looks fabulous ! Makes me want to get a pair of APC New Standards !

Hey guys, so I checked out the APC store with my sister to find a pair of denim. She tried on the PS and the new cure H from APC's and nothing fit her well. She wouldn't be able to button up the slim enough cuts.

So we went to SELA down the street and she fell in love with the sling and stones naomi cut, but they're a bit too expensive for her. Is there a pair of denim that you guys would suggest? She's a sz27 for the Sling and Stones. Thanks!

Hey guys, so I checked out the APC store with my sister to find a pair of denim. She tried on the PS and the new cure H from APC's and nothing fit her well. She wouldn't be able to button up the slim enough cuts.

So we went to SELA down the street and she fell in love with the sling and stones naomi cut, but they're a bit too expensive for her. Is there a pair of denim that you guys would suggest? She's a sz27 for the Sling and Stones. Thanks!

Maybe wait for the new 3sixteen+ women's jeans that are coming out November 1st.. slim cut, stretch selvedge indigo and less in cost than the S&S.

Hi all,

I'd like some opinions on the Triple works for Ladies.. I've seen them brand new and the denim looks great! Also the fit seems to be really nice. But I'd like to know how they wear. If anyone has pictures, I'd love to see them..

grtz,