Raw for Women

Becks23

i dont know if april 77 are considered raw (they certainly don't feel like the samurais did), but i just got the johnny overdrives and i love them. the fit is strange, like a slouchy skinng since the waist and butt area are to big but they look great.

so are the april 77 johnny overdrives 1955 considered raw?

Hi i've been lurking here for a while these are my 8 month old APC's soaked and washed a bunch. Petite Standards, but i tapered them dramatically, but now i wish i stayed with the straighter cut.

jean1w.jpg

jean2.jpg

Bonus fit pic:

jean3.jpg

SEXY!!! Deserves quoting!! love the way how the threads in backpocket are slowly weakening!

6 months

My right pocket was trouble but it was the left pocket that busted at the SExSuFu004 party.

4650494487_13bce8ec48.jpg

4651113318_c40d11112c.jpg

FH Balders size 27

DSC_0001.jpg

Skull lindas. Sorry for the shitty quality but you can tell the fit. Straight leg, no hips.

size 00, I'm usually 25. These are too small, I recommend getting size 0 unless you have a skinnier brother who can stretch yours out for you.

DSC_0001.jpg

Skull lindas. Sorry for the shitty quality but you can tell the fit. Straight leg, no hips.

size 00, I'm usually 25. These are too small, I recommend getting size 0 unless you have a skinnier brother who can stretch yours out for you.

Please post some more photos. How long have you had them for?

and I'll stretch them out for you. ^_^

^ had them for ages. bought them off here, wore it a few times before my hips and ass decided to show up. My helper stretched them, hope he hasn't been denim-ly castrated hah..

..man it sounds so easy getting in my pants.

The wear on the denim is very faint (probably under 15 wears?), but the horsehair patch is looking awesome. I'll post pics in a few days.

chantheman, thx.

DSC_0001.jpg

actually its strange, the one leg with the smaller cuff is actually shorter than the other!

cuff/stack issues: yea.. I don't really care otherwise I wouldn't have put the pic up as is.

on the same note though, thinking of hemming but when I took my sling and stones to get hemmed they ended up way too short. should havea dig around in the sydney thread for places that won't fuck these up.

lowrider, yes that's a proenza ps1. Mine's suede and there's definintly a bit of transfer. I kind of like the worn suede hobo look so Im not fussed, but it's an expensive item to stain otherwise.

211066-8-1276159376150.jpg

I think that's from jac and jill

here's the balding leather patch

20062010006.jpg