Raw for Women

Becks23

oo you seriously going to try stretch that out?

when you buy them you should be able to close the bottom button, I was and i could get the second one after a few hours of sitting in them. My first pair i couldn't button any of them for the first like four hours. also- since these are 27's(i think) they're homme so they have five buttons instead of four.

when you buy them you should be able to close the bottom button, I was and i could get the second one after a few hours of sitting in them. My first pair i couldn't button any of them for the first like four hours. also- since these are 27's(i think) they're homme so they have five buttons instead of four.

i see, well you did an excellent job on your first nc so looking forward to how this one will turn out! i cant size it like you do because of my big hips ><

I think it would have been fine if she had sized down one or two, even though its a man's fit.

Thanks, they were pretty good until I lost weight. But I still use the jeans sometimes...

whoops didn't read carefully :P my bad

anyway i have this nasty cut in the inside knee part of my jawns :( so sad. already cut some loose threads so it looks pretty neat, but i gotta find some time to repair it...

3597461620_314125fed1_o.jpg

and a quick, unfocused fit shot

dsc0531m.jpg

whoops didn't read carefully :P my bad

anyway i have this nasty cut in the inside knee part of my jawns :( so sad. already cut some loose threads so it looks pretty neat, but i gotta find some time to repair it...

3597461620_314125fed1_o.jpg

and a quick, unfocused fit shot

dsc0531m.jpg

Wow! crissyw! those are lovely, I remember your original images of them, looks like they broke in well. Do like they way they fit?

yeah PBJs, thanks :)

and nah thats my room

poster is from the boyfriend

boxing gloves.. well my friends and i box (guys and gurlz) fun shit

nice fit, nice fades. congrats.

<derail>

please tell me that you're getting some proper coaching for the boxing, there's nothing cooler than a woman who can box, but just gloving up with friends and going at it can be both dangerous and lead to bad habits, trust me, i'm a sanda (chinese kickboxing) coach. also if you aren't already wearing a mouthguard, get one, they're really cheap and much less than dental bills.

if you don't have a coach, i can't help you in san jo, but in nyc i can point you to some excellent boxing gyms (no, not to mine, no self-promotion here.)

</derail>

Here are my Nudies, Straight Sven's. A bit baggy now because A) I should have sized down more and B) I lost some weight :). I really like them!...

I like this actually, I think a lot of girls can look pretty damn fine with a more relaxed fit, it just seems to go against 'conventional wisdom'

to answer questions:

yeah... pbjs are the best fit i've ever had, really. they are perfect, although the initial first few days were hell....

and boxing.. those boxing gloves aren't really mine, mre of my guy friends wholeave them at my house. but they do train/teach me pretty well. i have a mouthgard though :) thanks.

xposted from pbj threak..

well i finally went around to patching up this annoying hole in the side of my pjb's knee. sadly I don't have a sewing machine and have never sewed anything before. so it's rather sloppy but it'll do for now till i do some research...

3601261261_666b25570e.jpg?v=0

fit pics, repair hi-vis :(. month 6ish i believe

3602075182_f3c506fe3f_o.jpg

3602075134_b2489b5fd4_o.jpg

Ok, so i've finally got some money to spare so what should I get ladies...I just checked self edge is out of flathead baulders in my size :(

Ah well, should I get Ande Whall rakers, Somet 008 or 3sixteen? I want something with decent fadability. Ooh, I'm soo excited...new jeansies!!