Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those aren't fake

please elaborate, what are your indicators?

Here are mine:

the box may be on point but the shoe itself is definitely not. sole is too large; canvas material with printed checkers is not thick enough, cheap looking, and color is odd on the red part; and the overall shape is off- especially in the second picture.

not to mention the overall deceitfulness of pics of just one shoe in the pair at what seem to be flattering angles that lend itself to the pair's authenticity. i wont even touch the "hong kong seller" factor.

I was wearing Supreme before I even heard of Nudies. Sure I bought a pair, but I've BEEN wearing Supreme. Been skating since late 99'/early 00' up until now, still going strong. Been up on this "streetwear" thing for the longest time too, lol... So I don't know where the fuck you're coming from homie.

Just cause I wore/wear Nudies every now and then don't mean shit... Hell I'll wear some fucking Volcom, Quicksilver, RVCA, Billabong, and some other shit too, and still say I've BEEN doing this.

You just don't get it at all.

I call BULLSHIT to every fuckin thing you post.

If you were 'up on this streetwear" thing for the longest time' why the FUCK WERE YOU PMing ME LAST YEAR ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT SUPREME???

You'd also KNOW that Nudies never ever ever ever represented "streetwear". They are a euro-trash wannabe Japanese denim rip off.

And why the FUCK would you buy BOOT CUT NUDIES to skate in? They certainly don't 'help' your skating. A pair of 4 Star jeans are 1/2 the price and are made for skaters by skaters.

You say you don't care how you look when you skate but you post your 'skate get ups'...

If you were up on "streetwear"/skating you'd KNOW that Quicksilver/Buildabong are jokes and just royalty cheques. No real skater worth their salt would rock that crap unless they're getting paid. And you're certainly NOT getting paid to wear this shit.

Yeah you can ollie, so can a million other kids.

The only thing that might be true is that you bought some supreme before those nudies because you only got them nudies in the last couple years...

you n' sayword should form a crew.

Or better yet stop spending money on this shit, stop selling weed, get a legit job and RAISE YOUR CHILD IN A MANNER BEFITTING A CHILD BORN IN A COUNTRY WITH SO MUCH 'MORE' THAN THE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD.

Just to add, I wouldn't have beef with you n' sayword n' a bunch of others, if you'd just be fuckin humble and honest about your shit.

This is you one year ago

IMG_5057.jpg

You just don't get it at all.

I call BULLSHIT to every fuckin thing you post.

If you were 'up on this streetwear" thing for the longest time' why the FUCK WERE YOU PMing ME LAST YEAR ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT SUPREME???

You'd also KNOW that Nudies never ever ever ever represented "streetwear". They are a euro-trash wannabe Japanese denim rip off.

And why the FUCK would you buy BOOT CUT NUDIES to skate in? They certainly don't 'help' your skating. A pair of 4 Star jeans are 1/2 the price and are made for skaters by skaters.

You say you don't care how you look when you skate but you post your 'skate get ups'...

If you were up on "streetwear"/skating you'd KNOW that Quicksilver/Buildabong are jokes and just royalty cheques. No real skater worth their salt would rock that crap unless they're getting paid. And you're certainly NOT getting paid to wear this shit.

Yeah you can ollie, so can a million other kids.

The only thing that might be true is that you bought some supreme before those nudies because you only got them nudies in the last couple years...

you n' sayword should form a crew.

Or better yet stop spending money on this shit, stop selling weed, get a legit job and RAISE YOUR CHILD IN A MANNER BEFITTING A CHILD BORN IN A COUNTRY WITH SO MUCH 'MORE' THAN THE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD.

Just to add, I wouldn't have beef with you n' sayword n' a bunch of others, if you'd just be fuckin humble and honest about your shit.

PMing you about what? What the fuck? I might have PM'd you saying nice clothes or some shit, but what fucking questions have I asked besides when are you sending payment for some shit you bought off of me? Lol, quit talking out of your fucking ass.

Lol, you just fucking said ya I bought Supreme shit before I even bought those Nudies, so theres the fucking point... Just because I switch up every now and then doesn't mean shit. You wear CDG and all those other luxury brands and still consider yourself "street"... What's the fucking difference? I've been a part of this for a while, all you got is the fucking Nudies argument on me, which is pretty much bullshit because I've already said I "switched it up" occasionally, so I already know it isn't no fucking streetwear shit, I just bought them for the hell of it, and just happened to skate in them whenevers. You seen even older photos of my shit, so you really can't put up that fucking argument.

Just ollie? Lol, whatever you say homie... Keep telling yourself that.

Quicksilver/Billabong are just tees you can get for fucking $5-$10, hell even free if your local shop is tossing out old stock... Which lots of THOSE brands I have come from... That shit is surfing too, another thing I do.

Oh my son is growing up well, believe that. Real job? I'm a fucking engineer in the water/waste water/municipal treatment department for a chemical engineering company.

Niggah you just fucking madd cause no matter how much you love to hate me, you already know I'm legit.

Guest Montreal

You guys need to shut the fuck up.

78 - You're an old man with a greasy pony-tail. Who the fuck are you to comment on anyone? Famous - You're obviously not making that good a living if you're hustlin' Supreme and slangin' dimebags.

==

PMing you about what? What the fuck? I might have PM'd you saying nice clothes or some shit, but what fucking questions have I asked besides when are you sending payment for some shit you bought off of me? Lol, quit talking out of your fucking ass.

2964671865_b7f32eccd0_o.jpg

2965513914_d96691091b_o.jpg

2965519564_88dd61a565_o.jpg

You wear CDG and all those other luxury brands and still consider yourself "street"...

When did I EVER say I was 'street'??

Oh my son is growing up well, believe that. Real job? I'm a fucking engineer in the water/waste water/municipal treatment department for a chemical engineering company.

Beef aside, and on a 'real' note, I do hope that your son is growing and not being influenced by the moral standards of a drug dealin' father. Why ain't you married btw? And why would you be dealing dope and advertise it on various forums when you have a legit job and a little boy to consider?

you already know I'm legit.

No you're not. That's the point.

Oh ya, I forgot about those LEGIT checks... Point? They were just legit checks... (-_- )zZz...

Say you were "street"? Niggah, you imply it everywhere... Don't front like you don't.

Ya, my son is growing up well, we've been actually potty training him as of late before he turns 3, pre-school coming up. Doing a pretty good job too... Need to be married just because I have a son? I don't advertise shit, I'm just showin' some nice buds. More funds even with a nice legit job is always a plus considering my girlfriend is still in school, homes aint cheap.

chink, do you have a vagina? you care way too much about other people.

Fuckin eh I do. In the words of D.R.E.S., "wanna lick?"

And you've created an acc't just to hate on soundbomber............... ha the irony

edit: and it's 'nip' not 'chink'