Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beef aside, and on a 'real' note, I do hope that your son is growing and not being influenced by the moral standards of a drug dealin' father. Why ain't you married btw? And why would you be dealing dope and advertise it on various forums when you have a legit job and a little boy to consider?

Ease up. A lot of people in this world, even in the United States of America, aren't lucky enough to even have their dad in their daily life.

i call bullshit aswell i see posts where it looks like your in community college bathroom. with your flannels and backpack.

-well on the side note yea that hell and back is pretty tight , but i still think that

wilderness from last year one is better.

Office bathroom, and I wear whatever I want to work (must be long sleeve though), and ya I bring my backpack to work.

Oh look clean office, old photos.

IMG00031.jpg

IMG00033.jpg

Hey, even got a nice industrial street view, lol. Oh hey I get to keep an eye on my car too.

IMG00034.jpg

Nooo, messy and busy.

IMG00009.jpg

Tad bit more tidy.

IMG00046.jpg

IMG00047.jpg

Oh shit, my own board?!

IMG00048.jpg

fva5py.jpg

78 & FAM0US - YEEAUH! INNANET FIGHTZ!

omg, this thing is HILARIOUS! fuckin jean claude, oh how u make me laugh so...

i just ran across this thread and backtracked like 6 pages just to catch up on all the shit talking going on. it seems like theres something like this on every supreme thread i go to, no matter the site...

but does anyone know when the troopers are comin out?

i wasn't gonna get involved and say anything, but since you posted pics of your office...

Real job? I'm a fucking engineer in the water/waste water/municipal treatment department for a chemical engineering company.

engineers go to college. you said you were 19? what's your degree in? just because you work at a chemical engineering company does not make you an engineer, regardless of whatever they call your position. it just means you have a shitty job (pun intended).

has anyone seen the 'down jacket' in person?

what's the quality like?

hey, the one in stores now (and online) is SO wack. i mean, it's not terrible construction/quality wise, but you could get something better for the price or something comparable for much less.

the leather down jacket, however, should be interesting ... not looking forward to seeing that price tag, though ..

another thing that really confused me was the price on the scarves - $60!? i'm curious as to why there's such a high price point other than because it's supreme.

^ i have to cosign to that (ericdw's comment), there's no way you make much money at all if you have to sell weed and you didn't even go to college.

well, that's not really what i meant - he just said he was an engineer, and he's not. i don't care about his finances.

20 years old. I'm in college at the moment, about to major in chemical engineering (exactly what my company wants me to do).

As of now, my current position at the company I'm with is an "Applications Engineer".

I design mixers for numerous water/waste water companies, pretty much water treatment plants and things of that sort. The whole technical side of the designs is what I do... Calculate head loss, flow rates, reynolds numbers, velocity, and etc.

okay kiddies. let's stop picking on fam0us. & fam0us, stop trying to prove yourself. i feel like you're only provoking more of this.

if anything, could you guys take it to pm? shit's fun to watch & all, but i want to hear about supleme.

even better idea. let's start a thread on fam0us.

oh wait, aren't there a couple already?