Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

mob_pitchforks_small.jpg

Also Famous I don't think 78 has ever implied he's 'street'. You got it confused with him having steez.

Please stop embarssing yourself by pretending to be a hard gangster spitting game. Selling weed isn't cool, I know all the MTV videos would make you think so but its not, its really weak. I understand it must be difficult to protect your e 'rep'.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it might be possible at this point that there isnt a single fucking forum on the internet where i can go for supreme information that does not have 78 and fam0us going back and forth

it was funny at first, but now its just becoming ludicrous

so back to supreme stuff?

went in today and they got new (or at least I hadn't seen them before) camp hats, called heather plaid camp caps. I think they're pretty dope. I can take pictures of the one I bought if people are interested but I'm sure they'll show up on eBay soon.

Sounds interesting. I'd like to see some pics if you don't mind.

Here it is:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa276/al1350/CIMG3808.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa276/al1350/CIMG3809.jpg

Retail was $38. 3 different colorways, this was the greener one, other was more blue, other was more red. I think they're the dopest camp cap to release this season, though the corduroy suede one looks banging. They also released the trooper looking camp cap which I think was previewed in all black, red plaid, and blue plaid. Too much for me but I'm sure I'll see tons of kids wearing it

thanks for the update, al. might have to go check out those caps ..

also, if anybody has a large messenger in black or gray and wants to trade it + some cash for a black 22nd el martillo, let me know.

edit: and that black beanie a few posts up looks so rad. reminds me of back when i used to be obsessed with vintage hockey shit.

yeah, just checked crashstreet and they're not up.

crashstreet is having a sale - started today - some things are actually close to retail. woohoo.

Right on. Finally gonna get that Supreme Records tee I've been eyein... thanks for the heads up

Aynone got a heads up when the trooper hats are coming out? Thanks

there isnt a single fucking forum on the internet where i can go for supreme information that does not have 78 and fam0us going back and forth

TWO FORUMS is the entire internet for you? HA.

Famous/Ronnel anyone who wears Nudie boot cut jeans to skate in will never ever EVER win.