fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, just got back from preme.

tropper hats are $48. had the black, red/black, and blue/black in all colors

twisted yarn beanies are $20. come in red/navy/black/orange

those flannel camp caps posted on the last page are pretty nice. good feel to them (sturdy) and they were $38.

that's it for new shit.

also, i did get some rice and beans with salmon so you guys can fucking suck it.

ok, just got back from preme.

tropper hats are $48. had the black, red/black, and blue/black in all colors

twisted yarn beanies are $20. come in red/navy/black/orange

those flannel camp caps posted on the last page are pretty nice. good feel to them (sturdy) and they were $38.

that's it for new shit.

also, i did get some rice and beans with salmon so you guys can fucking suck it.

no black hawks beanies?

ok well i'm bored so i'll give a better update ..

mont blanc longsleeves in white and heather

bright flannels in assorted colors (i saw an XL which was surprising .. )

military shirts in dark green and olive. really want an XL in olive.

some sort of striped wool sweater that i've never seen before

triple s new era's in all sorts of colors

same with the regular s new eras ..

fine gauge beanies in different shades of green and a maroon one too

couple black pres, mad max tees

chore jacket (so good) in all colors

cruiser in black and red/black .. almost gone though

scarves in all colors

arc logo hoodies restocked in all colors

mont blanc in black, red, white .. might have been more but i wasn't looking too closely

die-cut stickers in gold and silver

master locks

ash tray

veritas crews

collegiate pullover

messenger bags in black

backpacks in all colors

that's all i can remember ..

no black hawk beanies .. when they do drop i don't forsee them selling out too fast, though. definitely not something that would be too hyped imo.

i don't start my new job for like a week or so so i'll be down there alot more to check out what's good because i want that new flannel and the hawks beanie so i'll let you know when it drops ..

Salmon? Thats bullshit. they arent staying true to the brand with that move. I guess they are just catering to all the beasts. I personally am more into the solid roast chicken program. Shits so well made.

well if you knew anything about the history of the brand and urban fashionz you'd know that salmon has been an OG staple since the mid 90's. it's a well known fact that mobb deep used to fish for salmon off the queens bridge. rumor has it that's how the sickle-cell came about ..

they have that grey beanie in the flannel ear flap hat pic? is that the 'black' twisted yarn? looks like there's finally something i can get behind.

yeah, it's the twisted yarn. fits a LITTLE tighter than the loose gauge if that helps. they're also made in canada like everything else and really not a bad deal at all for 20 bones ..

the black and navy look almost identical at first glance, so if you do get one, make sure they bring out the right one ...

edit: ms. sally - do you really have a problem here? you don't contribute anything other than little smartass remarks and questions about stock/sizing/price. i never had a problem with you and i still don't, but it's kind of annoying how you troll every post i make ..

double edit: actually, i take back what i said about all the questions. but still dude, chill ...

edit: ms. sally - do you really have a problem here? you don't contribute anything other than little smartass remarks and questions about stock/sizing/price. i never had a problem with you and i still don't, but it's kind of annoying how you troll every post i make ..

double edit: actually, i take back what i said about all the questions. but still dude, chill ...

ok, but only if you promise to never mention rice and beans again.

ok, how about this deal:

i will take you to get some sometime, my treat, and if you don't like them then we have a deal. if you do like them, though, i get to bring it up whenever i want and i get to pm you everyday with a picture of rice n beans.

deal?