Superawkward

scoki

To the dudes talkin about how awkward it is trying to ignore someone you think doesn't remember you, and they end up saying hi..

Turning around like you already seen them miles away, knowing their exact location - after seemingly ignorant to their existence is cheesy awkward. Happened to me both ways.

I was on the phone to my friend and I accidentally said "I love you" instead of good bye once. Muchos awkward.

Also sometimes I just tune out and stop listening and talking when I'm with a group of people, probably real awkward looking to someone watching.

i once friended an arab girl on facebook thinking she looked familiar and that i must know her, turns out we're both friends with the same person. but i had no use for the girl i just friended cause i dont know her and never met her. so i delete.

i see her in H&M a week later and she asks why i deleted her... aaaaaawkward.

i would never have asked were i her, i would have ignored me. now i see her everytime i shop there cause she works there. :-/

i once friended an arab girl on facebook thinking she looked familiar and that i must know her, turns out we're both friends with the same person. but i had no use for the girl i just friended cause i dont know her and never met her. so i delete.

i see her in H&M a week later and she asks why i deleted her... aaaaaawkward.

i would never have asked were i her, i would have ignored me. now i see her everytime i shop there cause she works there. :-/

Julz, the only real option here is to get that chick fired...or deported...y'know, whatever your heart says.

Crossing on the bridge the other day with a girl smooching my lips and doing the usual teasing. All is good till I saw my gf/wife/watever waving at me on the other side while walking towards me. A part of me wanted to turn around and run or do a jackie chan (jump off the bridge on land on a vehicle). Super awkward when she walked pass me smiling devilish...have been wearing crotch protection ever since.

Crossing on the bridge the other day with a girl smooching my lips and doing the usual teasing. All is good till I saw my gf/wife/watever waving at me on the other side while walking towards me. A part of me wanted to turn around and run or do a jackie chan (jump off the bridge on land on a vehicle). Super awkward when she walked pass me smiling devilish...have been wearing crotch protection ever since.

Obb61Izi2Uc

i hate when people assume you work at a store when you're just shopping around. i get awkward when i can't understand what the hell they're saying and they have to repeat it 4 times before i say "oh, i don't work here." the only benefit is to make them feel stupid for assuming you work there, or playing along and sending them to ask ridiculous things from the person working the counter.

there is this hot woman/lady/girl who goes to the same gym as I. she keeps on looking at me and does her exercises near me, but the thing is she is like 28 and im 18? how do i know if shes interested? im pretty bad with girls, and it makes me awkward to even have eye contact with her...

i know, im lame

you say: "hi." and "how's it goin?"

then see if she tries to carry on a conversation, or if she's terse and avoids you.

it's really wierd when someone comes for a highfive/handshake/whatever from the right and you're holding something in your right hand, so you have to reach over with your left hand or worse, move whatever your holding to your left hand and then make the hi5/handshake.

28 aint nothinn

i partied with 34 year olds when I was super fucked up in Amsterdam.

its only weird if they're taller then you.

and

today i was talking to this girl on msn and she was telling me about how she was going to get her wisdom teeth out tomorrow and that she couldnt eat food after midnight after that i asked her "is it because you'll shit everything out when they put you under?"

conv ended thereee. i gotta redeem myself, she's got DDs