Superawkward

scoki

lost my virginity to this girl who attempted suicide within the half-hour. needless to say every encounter with her has been pretty uncomfortable.

also my housemates and I always talk about this other girl who lives with us, forgetting that she lives in the same house and hears every word we say.

^wtf bee hee did your peen turn her suicidal ? the SUICIDAL PEEN ?

awkwardly bumping into highschool mates but not quite remembering their name and they carry on talking to you using your name while your like ya.. well see ya later bud. the face is familiar but the name just doesnt come to mind. it bothers you till you go home and take out the year book. that happend to me yesterday

this would make me feel very bad about myself...

One would think that. The thing is, she didn't actually die.

Though because of this I am never drinking soju again.

edit: something worse: my (female) friend touched this girl's vagina (her first time touching somebody else's vagina) and the girl died in like a week.

hooked up with this chick i barely knew when i was pretty piss drunk. afterwards she said "i love you." an awkward silence followed.

once i woke up the next morning i just wondered to myself.. WHAT THE FUCK.

ooo a clinger.

I dated a guy for about 6 months 3, maybe 4 years ago. We havent really talked since but he sends me creepy love messages from other peoples cellphones.

One would think that. The thing is, she didn't actually die.

Though because of this I am never drinking soju again.

edit: something worse: my (female) friend touched this girl's vagina (her first time touching somebody else's vagina) and the girl died in like a week.

What the fuck. I actually fully understand this post as well.

im super akward. i think i seriously have social problems. i cant do small talk like i seriously dont care what your favorite color is or how old your brother is. i wish people would just be quite sometimes. but akward silence is the worst.

i was at orientation i knew some people so it wasnt bad. but then lunch came around i hate eating in front of people so i spent a good 15 mins just staring off making as little eye contact as possible. it was weird. there was some cute chick at out table to which made it worst. people pointing out how quite you are is the worst.

who do i go to for some drugs for this?

any one else feel like a straight akward pussy carrying flowers in public. no girl will ever get flowers from me ever. i was contimplating mail ordering flowers one time but that shits expensive so she got no flowers. lol

edit - julianfree

^ You should've proceeded to get inside her pants, then wake up the next day ( while she's still asleep ) and say WHAT THE FUCK.

oh don't worry i got inside her pants. it was after the fact when we were just lying there she said it. thank god she left and didn't stay the night and thank god i was too drunk to realize what she said at the time. i would've freaked out.

im super akward. i think i seriously have social problems. i cant do small talk like i seriously dont care what your favorite color is or how old your brother is. i wish people would just be quite sometimes. but akward silence is the worst.

i was at orientation i knew some people so it wasnt bad. but then lunch came around i hate eating in front of people so i spent a good 15 mins just staring off making as little eye contact as possible. it was weird. there was some cute chick at out table to which made it worst. people pointing out how quite you are is the worst.

any one else feel like a straight akward pussy carrying flowers in public. no girl will ever get flowers from me ever. i was contimplating mail ordering flowers one time but that shits expensive so she got no flowers. lol

man the fuck up and talk

please tell me thats high school orientation, and you can still turn your life around.

Its awkward when for some indescribable--but very real--reason, those cheesy happy birthday songs that waiters sing in restaurants make you want to strangle a kitten or other small animal, but you have to smile and clap like a clown anyway.

I thought it was bad in the states but I saw a choreographed dance routine with music and a disco ball here last week.

when I went into BiG today, I asked for Somet's to try on and completely mispronounced it cause I've never said Somet outside of the internet (where nothing is actually said, just typed). Gordon's wife (its his wife, right?) corrected me. I felt stoopz.

Also, I walked out of the changing room looking as if I had jogged a mile. They need better AC in that shop.

The rap wasn't made for superfuture, it just happened to include things from superfuture that I like. Filipinos were not one of them.

I think filipino people are A-OK.

- I hate it when people surround you and sing happy birthday. I just end up standing there, with a goofy smile on my face thinking "shut the fuck up and give me my ice cream cake". +1 for the drunk uncle who insists on singing it through the karaoke machine ( and earning 99 points ).

when I went into BiG today, I asked for Somet's to try on and completely mispronounced it cause I've never said Somet outside of the internet (where nothing is actually said, just typed). Gordon's wife (its his wife, right?) corrected me. I felt stoopz.

Also, I walked out of the changing room looking as if I had jogged a mile. They need better AC in that shop.

I didn't even bother trying to get on the jeans I had brought into the changing room with me, since sufu fit + sweaty legs meant that there was absolutely no chance of those getting on.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I was in a bar playing a drinking game with a random group of people. Then this 30 something midget girl came in and joined us. She sat next to me and dangled her litlle feet from the chair like a kid eating cheerios at the kitchen table.

Anyway, she was winning the drinking game and people cheered, high fived her, and toasted their glasses to her. But, for some reason I just said "good job, very good job" and I patted her lightly on the top of her head. Everyone looked at me disapprovingly and she was not pleased, she was not pleased at all.

Last night I was in a bar playing a drinking game with a random group of people. Then this 30 something midget girl came in and joined us. She sat next to me and dangled her litlle feet from the chair like a kid eating cheerios at the kitchen table.

Anyway, she was winning the drinking game and people cheered, high fived her, and toasted their glasses to her. But, for some reason I just said "good job, very good job" and I patted her lightly on the top of her head. Everyone looked at me disapprovingly and she was not pleased, she was not pleased at all.

hahaha dear god that must've been terribly awkward for you.. but that's pretty hilarious.. will +rep when I can