Superawkward

scoki

another washroom story. in my college days, was on my way to class. arrived at the station where I catch my bus to get to school, had to take a major leak.

Go into the washroom, and start using the urinal. out my peripheral vision I see some guy walking in who was waddling.

As the person walks towards my direction, I turn my head to see it's a mentally handicapped kid, rocking track pants, big black rain boots, a dirty blue jays jacket and goggle glasses (like bubbles from trailer park boys). I pay no mind to him, until he decides to piss at the urinal right next to mine...

There's a row of 12 or so urinals and I'm at like, number 9. There was NO ONE else in there, but us. So I'm feeling mad awkward that he has to come next to me.

Now, the cherry on top of the awkward cake was when he started to try and look at my cock. I yell, 'what the fuck man?'

He got shook and ran out, pissing all over the floor because he forgot to tuck his dick back into his track pants.

Started working retail recently and one of my coworkers is this tall, skinny, model looking french girl. Needless to say I'm totally into her. So the other day at work i was in the back room and decided to quickly try to re-tuck in my shirt as it was kinda coming untucked. So i have my pants and belt undone and am adjusting the front of my shirt when I hear someone coming. I try to do up my pants as fast as i can but its too late and the girl walks in to see me taking my hand out of my pants and doing up my fly. I try to explain what i was doing but she doesn't say anything and just awkwardly laughs and leaves. Just kinda wanted to die the rest of the shift...

Ugh, almost saw someone die on the 3 train. This belligerent homeless lady kept alternating between nodding off and shouting things like, "Imma fuck you up, you ugly BITCH" to this very obviously foreign tourist family. Then she got up and got in their faces, pointing, and screaming, "OH HELL NO! OH HELLLLL NO! I AIN'T TAKING THIS," and threw open the door and started to ride between the subway cars, holding onto those springy things on each side. From the little window on the door, we all watched as her head ducked lower and lower and lower as she slumped down. She was clearly very close to slipping onto the tracks.

I said in this panicky high voice, "Can someone please help her?" and this burly college kid opened the door, picked her up like a fireman, and put her back into her seat. She flailed her arms and said, "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME, GODDAMN YOU SCARED ME, YOU MADE ME PEE," and she just started uncontrollably pissing everywhere.

:unsure:

Glad she didn't die though.

im going to NY in a week and a half. i'm hoping i can witness to something similar to this.

Edited by mr.invincible

yo so check this. for a couple of days i was in the middle of two friends i just met arguin dere bitter hearts out over an ended relationship. i was literally in the middle each time tryna browse thru sufu superawkward thread high as shit got my eyes fixed on the screen like i seen a dead body. it was like watching a train wreck n i couldnt look away and i coudnt say anything. me and other bz silent as fuck and main girl in argument trying to make jokes trying to lighten thah mood trying to include us in the conversation, buh we aint havin it bitch was alone w this one and i couldnt do anythin tto help her or my other friend just lolin inside and she lolin on thah outside.

:wink:

Edited by yoallanface

Merry burger, if we ever meet, I feel like I would give you a blanket and lots tea because you have so many stories where I feel like these would be of use afterwards.

So I work retail like I am sure others on here have, and one of the things about this job that either makes you or breaks you is seeing the full variety of humanity and trying to sell clothing to all of them. Today we were helping a customer with an upcoming wedding. We often rent out tuxedos, and if we are helping someone rent one we prefer to take the measurements ourselves. This story begins yesterday, when my coworker explained to the bride that someone had measured her brothers arm length incorrectly. Upon an explanation of how an arm length should be measured (from the middle of the tag on the back over the top of the arm and all the way down to the wrist) she sent her off. She then calls this afternoon with a measurement of 29 in. Thinking, "Okay, he's probably a short guy," I go off and find our sheet of measurements.

Our sheet of measurements, completed by this nugget of information, has now created some sort of short-armed (29 in), long torsoed, massively body-building man (44L coat) with the enviable waist size of 32 in. Here is who we are supposedly fitting for a tuxedo.

O8NBx0C.gifBut with shorter arms.

We now know that every single measurement on here is useless. Upon calling the customer back and talking to her brother, he discovers the magical piece of clothing knowledge that denim does indeed stretch if called upon to do so. His waist size is not 32" as listed on the pant, but 38". He would be making a trip to an established clothing business for the other measurements.

So I go to these student-led study groups for bio, since I'm awful at anything science. This beezy that took it last sem leads all these sesh's, and she's always on my jock, but I'm not feeling it. I'm in class today, a 400+ person lecture hall, and she's announcing one of these sessions going on the next day, and in the middle of her preso, she spots me in the middle of the hall and is all "HEY DIMMAK!!" Everyone stops and looks around to see who this crazy girl is talking to, and I just sorta half-wave and sink into my seat. Kill me.

I was at the cash helping a customer at work the other day when out of nowhere I feel that I'm starting to get a nosebleed. Before i could do anything a drop of blood falls onto the key board and blood starts running down my face. The customer didn't realize at first and I awkwardly just froze trying to not draw attention to what was going on. Luckily my coworker was there and took over as i made a run for the back room while everyone is staring at me. After I find out that my coworker didn't see the blood on the key board and got it all over trying to finish up at the cash.

Went to the drive thru at jack in the box, I always have coins that I try to use as much as possible. So when I pull up to the window, I hand the dude the cash and decide to pour the coins out of my hands into his and they all just completely miss his hands and drop to the ground. I dont know how I missed even though his hand was like an inch away from mine but I picked them up after

Edited by noobedloser