Superawkward

scoki

There's this one bathroom I always go to at school because its a lot nicer and usually empty. I go in to take a dump, notice that no one is there, so im just chillin as I do my thing. About like 10 mins later, I start hearing some noises to the stall next to me and realized there was a dude next to me the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME being as quiet as possible. Thats when I finished my business and left.

Edit: While I was taking my final, my stomach was grumbling so loud that everyone in the entire room could hear it( about ~40-50 people). SO embarassing

Edited by noobedloser

im the guy who gives people like gettoasty traumas

banging on the door n throwing wet tissues ^o^

There's this one bathroom I always go to at school because its a lot nicer and usually empty. I go in to take a dump, notice that no one is there, so im just chillin as I do my thing. About like 10 mins later, I start hearing some noises to the stall next to me and realized there was a dude next to me the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME being as quiet as possible. Thats when I finished my business and left.

once I walked into a bathroom and saw a special needs kid standing in one of the stalls pissing, door wide open, pants all the way down. i tried to ignore him and then he turned his head and tried to talk to me.

I was eating a burger at Wendy's and as I finished it buddy I was eating with gagged and said "I can't believe you ate that hair". Up until then I hadn't realised there was hair in the burger, but I guess he noticed and decided to let the situation play out.

Edited by caid

it was during high school and my friend and i would do stupid shit like play spider solitaire or clean up startup folder on his new family hp. somehow ended up in my pictures and we found full spread nude of my friend's ginger sister who worked at pac sun. shit got weird and i didn't say anything bc i wanted to be nice n get etnies hookups from her.

There was a little dinner party at my apartment recently. There's always a party of some kind here. This one was chill — just a few of my roommate's closer friends cooking and eating, and then doing some painting. Anyway, they all sat down at the dining room table, and I joined, even though I had already had my pizza, just to be sociable. Conversation is pretty casual, you know, school, work, random hookups. Then one of the guests says she's full, and my roommate offers to take the remains of this chicken and mashed potato dish for herself. It's early on, and everyone else is still eating.

My roommate lifts the chicken breast onto her plate, as she begins to joke about how much she can eat (she's tiny, btw, 5'2"). She recalls that it must be genetic, because she has this fat cousin. The other diners are now a little more intrigued, because there seems to be an anecdote coming on. I know where this is going, I've heard the first part of the story. I see the oncoming train, but get out of the way.

"Yeah, I've got this super fat cousin. Like you know those people who can't even walk? She's so fat she can't walk. She must be what, like 5-600 pounds," she says, turning to me. I don't know, I've never seen her. "Yeah, she's so fat that she's dying. Like she's got a couple weeks to live or something, because her organs are shutting down." By this point the pace of eating has noticeably slowed. Some guest are glancing at each other, wondering what they should say.

But my roommate goes on. She begins to reminisce about her fat grandma. She remembers how her grandma never ate any vegetables, just potatoes and well-done meat. My roommate laments that her grandma is not there. OK? Everyone is still listening, not sure what is going on. Presently, my roommate reveals that her grandma is dead. One guest expresses her condolences, but they aren't acknowledged. My roommate keeps talking, saying how, considering that her grandma is dead, she would probably smell really bad, if she was there. Now, there is some agitated shifting in the seats, and someone expresses a nervous "Oh." But my tactful roommate quickly amends the situation by clarifying that her grandma has been dead for a year, and being in the ground that long, she might have decayed enough to be a little less repulsive.

A heavy silence falls upon the room. The guests and I just sit, looking awkwardly around the room, or down at the table. Some people fiddle with napkins, others suddenly clear their throats. I nod to myself, appearing to contemplate a pithy idea, with a falsely concentrated face. Do you know? I'm rather glad I had eaten earlier.

I feel like the idea of a "cuddle buddy" is a bullshit construct females put in place to appease their need to feel wanted and desired and get their emotional needs met, all while not having to think about having to suck a dick for it...the whole time the male partner is thinking "just a little more of this bullshit and I'mma kop a solid BJ"

I walked into one of those public bathrooms with the motion sensor lights. When the lights came one, dude in the far stall says "Oh thank God, finally! I've been in here for almost a half hour because my lock is broken and the lights went off." I used my card to jimmy the lock and set him free.

Poor guy sat in an empty bathroom for 30 min cause he took too long to poop.