Superawkward

scoki

In high school, I have had someone accidentally turn off the lights not knowing i was still there and I was in the dark for a good while... it got worse when one of my teachers came in the bathroom and turned on the lights while I was cleaning up.... one of the most awkward moments of my life

I remember I had the stomach flu but still had to go to school. While sitting there, the lights just turn off. I immediately got super pissed but kept doing my thing and eventually cleaned up with the aid of my cellphone light. The thing is, right when I finished and stood up, the lights turned on right away. Apparently I had been sitting there so long without moving, that the motion detectors didn't register and the lights turned off automatically. Felt so confused, I had so much anger in me but no one to direct it towards.

At school boys used to switch the light off in the toilet if someone was in a cubicle just to f*ck with them. I always used to go to the toilets on the other side of the school just because nobody was ever there. But one time I went to the closer ones to wash my hands - walked in and turned the lights on, and I hear a really shaky voice say "thank you" from a cubicle. Felt kinda bad for dude.

since we're on bathroom related awkwardness-

Was taking a piss today on the furthest urinal (next to the wall) and there are 4 other open urinals. Du walks in and starts pissing on the urinal adjacent. The hell man? You have to go that bad? Could have taken an extra 3 steps to the third urinal.

it sucks when you have to take a ill shit when you bring a girl to your place. my place doesnt have enough buffer zone between the bathroom and the bed, so it's pretty fucking awkward/embarrassing to drop a deuce once things get going. i mean, i can just yell out SWAG and just take a massive shit and not care about it... but i havent reached that level of swag.

anyone else start sentences before knowing what youre gonna say? i did that today after meeting the owner/boss of the company im working at. i said "it's nice to meet you. so how..." and for a long 5 seconds or so he just stared at me, eyebrows perked with his full attention while i drew a blank. fuck a small talk

it sucks when you have to take a ill shit when you bring a girl to your place. my place doesnt have enough buffer zone between the bathroom and the bed, so it's pretty fucking awkward/embarrassing to drop a deuce once things get going. i mean, i can just yell out SWAG and just take a massive shit and not care about it... but i havent reached that level of swag.

YO FUCK THIS. This shit is unbelievably awful dude.

My wife's diet is like vegs, coffee and tea and sometimes she has to take massive dumps before we do it.

I was at work and went to the R&D office to get something signed by this one guy and when I went in he was all "oh, you're the new girl! aren't you american or something? what's that all about? what brings you here?" . a hush came over the office and all eyes were on me. I gave him the paper and tried to brush it off saying "oh, it's a long story/it'll take a while,etc" but he insisted for me to basically tell my whole goddamn life story standing in front of everyone in R&D.

In environmental health class and prof. starts blasting Michael Moore calling him a fat ass and just how people believe a fat ass like that baffle hims. And just fatass fatass fatass fatass fatass this fatass that Everyone immediately starts staring at the fat chick in my class. FUUUUCK i felt so bad for her.

went to a small takeout only greek place, and ordered before i realized what was happening. turns out there were two health inspectors there, and the one was getting into an argument with the owner. takes the girl a solid five minutes to make my food.

with regards to taking loud poops when the girl is over

usually just crank some Waka Flocka Flame and tell her to not go in the bathroom for like 45 minutes after me, she can't hear the dooks drop and you're really just getting the awkwardness out of the way fast without telling her straight up "yo my poop smells awful usually"

I was helping out a customer set up a network at his crib for my part-time and when I entered his living room, I noticed he had a glock sitting on the table with an ammo box next to it. I stared at it for a good couple of secs and then I immediately noticed the owner watching me. He then placed the weapon somewhere else. Probably a cop, but awkward yo.

Superawkward used to be my favorite thread until the jonathan showed up. But while I'm here:

When you're in you're playing soccer with a bunch of people and some asshole in a car screams something about 'playing a real man's sport' and then gets stuck at a red light right next to you. Tbh, I felt bad for the guy once that I saw that he was a complete pussy.