I For One Welcome Our New Denim Overlord

ordo

Greetings and humble tiding, oh Chairman Duck.

-Jake

Yessurrrr!

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Just wanted to say that I all plan on doing is assisting Tweeds in making our beloved denim forum the most cleaned up, neat looking, organized and shiny forum in the west.

We are the Nr.1 English spoken resource on denim on the web afterall...

Some things:

- I would like to encourage all to use the report post button (thats the exclamation mark next to the rep button) when you see spam, double posts, n00bisms etc. Making it easier for us to take action as fast as possible.

Likewise I'd like to ask people with requests to merge posts into threads, to include the url of the thread it has to be moved to. (Ok, now I'm just being lazy... well, maybe just a bit)

- I've always been for keeping this place as organized as possible, I plan on being superstrict on useless/n00bish/double threads being posted, merging or closing them as fast as possible, basicly if it could be found with a search it doesn't warrant a new thread...

- The same goes for "small question thread"-threads, not searching, etc...

- I'd like to see less bickering in threads, meaning that while healthy discussion is great it shouldn't make it harder to find the actual information the thread is about, I'm sure you guys know what I mean.

- Finally, I won't tolerate links to supermarket threads in here, not as threads on their own nor as posts within threads, I will delete these without warning and at my own discretion...

That's it, I look forward to it, and seeing as we are all civilized Denim Heads I'm sure this'll be an easy ride.

Let's do this!!!

Sure Thangggg!

i love you cotton duck.. i love roast duck and stir fried ducks tongue too i love you!

Here is where I admit that duck is my favorite poultry... heh...

Brown noser.

:D

-Jake

Note that I've been editing all posts in this thread, all italics are mine, heh heh...

Absolutely right about that, I've already talked to Tweeds about it.

Other suggestions this way, good idea to use this thread for that for a while instead of just Edmond declaring his love for me...

Edmond's just trying to talk up his reperection. hee hee

Guest patchmb

This is great news for superdenim & its good to see that you're jumping straight into action & lockin some of the stupid threads started recently. There has been far too much of this type of thing of late.