2009 Superfuture Conest - Dry Bones

beatle

Are you up for it  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

i mean mine have softened up, they just dont stack right...lemme get some pics

edit: here are pics. I know CP achilles lows arent the best to show the stacking. I normally wear cp mid courts or some vans authentics with these. After seeing what the stacking actually looked like, i decided im gonna hem them. These shits are way long and the jeans look pretty nice when cuffed slightly

20qypp1.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just out of curiosity how many horses does the si turbocharged push with the standard bolt ons (intake, exhaust)? It still can't be many can it?

240 whp would be a realistic goal.

Personally I prefer going supercharger, that whine on 11 PSI, KPro, IPS Cams for 8800 RPM is pure sex.....

Can someone show a pic of where the red tab goes? Just found it in the coin pocket today. =)

BTW I had a 7psi JRSC Supercharger on my RSX and was that thing fast, tuned to about 285hp smog legal. Though I upgraded to a Porsche 993 about 8 months ago. =p

has anyone got the stacking to settle on their jeans yet? Ive been wearing mine since they came out and the stacks are still really stiff and awkward looking

I kind of played with them a bit after the soak, just to get them to sit right. Once you kind of 'help out' the stacks, it should set that way and be good to go. It'll all relax over time anyway so just wear em and it'll be all good

After my hot soak, they seem to have developed a weird crinkle on my ass, between the two back pockets. It's like there's extra fabric there that didn't quite shrink up. Nothing big, but a little uncomfortable around the belt area. It's possible it's because I soaked them while folded together (as I only had a tiny tub available)

Suppose it's solvable by giving the top block another soak somewhere down the road, but right now, I really just want to wear them for a while :).

EDIT: Love love LOVE the jeans btw!

Just got my hemmed ones today! Fits great. Thinking I might do a hot soak only on the below-the-knee part. The seat would get too small I think if I soaked that, too (got some quads and booty from sports and stuff). Red tab is going on the right side (outside) of the coin pocket.

Excited! Fit pics coming when my camera comes back (hopefully soon).

i have to admit, at first, i wasn't into the fit of these on me at all. perhaps i'm too picky. but lately, i'm loving them. i remember kiya recommending a cuff so they end just at the shoe, and i'm digging it for a summer look; low cut shoes, no socks, etc. that, and they're way comfortable... not as hot or heavy as you'd expect from 16 oz...

as much as i was looking forward to sweating balls in my samurais over the summer, i have a feeling these will be my go-to jean.

also getting a feeling that those who predicted a fast-fading jean are correct. those of you who haven't started wearing them yet... you'll see soon.

does anyone here know how these fit compared to the BIGxWarehouse 660's?

Pretty different. Lower rise, slimmer, and stiffer. I went same size as the 660s, and I like the fit a lot, but it's definitely slimmer

interesting, i was actually under the impression that these ran looser...

I guess it depends on how much you sized down on the 660s. The rise is much lower on these, so while the 'waist' is looser, it sits lower, and runs slimmer throughout

If you've gotten these hemmed, how much longer did you give yourself vs. your regular inseam if you want to cuff? My regular inseam is a 30 and mine are at a 32 length. It looks good, but I'm not 100% crazy about it. How they look all depends on what shoes I'm wearing and where I wear the jean on my waist. The lower the better. I'm nuts.