1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bustinxjustin,

Those look good, they're looking like that because they're so rigid they're not sitting properly just yet.

Hot soak those for 30 minutes then let them air dry and start wearing them.

they look good but what size did you get? i think you will be unhappy in the months to come because of the waist. i think one size down from the size you got would work well.

I agree, I would personally size down one. But, it all depends what you're going for. I think these look great slim, sized down one or two

I also snagged a size 33 and I wish mine fit like that. My problem is that I have big thighs so they're tight in the thigh. I have a little room in the waist even after the hot soak. Since the 33 and 34 have the same size thigh I see no point in sizing up for me because the only difference is the waist size and that's not an issue for me.

Anyway, I'd do a hot soak and wear them bitches. If you must size down, I'd only go down to a 32. Personally, I wouldn't size down at all.

Just got mine in the mail today. The jeans are beautiful, but they just don't fit me. For reference, I'm 6'0" and 160ish pounds. I have kind of wide hips so I decided to go with a larger size since these have a low rise. The rise was surprisingly comfortable, but it's probably because I had enough room to stick almost both of my hands flat against my body in the waistband.

I think that I should size down to at least a 32, but I'm thinking a 31 might even be better. As you can see I have pretty skinny thighs, so I'm pretty sure that I can fit a 31 in terms of the thigh room if they stretch out a little bit. I'm just a bit worried about how far the waist will stretch.

Any opinions would be appreciated. Kiya, what do you think I should do?

Thanks

SExDBxS0933Fit.jpg

this is what mine looked like post soak after sizing down one with 30's instead of 31's. If you look back further in the thread, you can see what they looked like pre soak. Those look really loose to me. I would go down at least one size from what you are wearing in the picture, just my 2 cents.

P3080019.jpg

P3080018.jpg

this is what mine looked like post soak after sizing down one with 30's instead of 31's. If you look back further in the thread, you can see what they looked like pre soak. Those look really loose to me. I would go down at least one size from what you are wearing in the picture, just my 2 cents.

Yeah. I'm not going for a super slim fit with these because I already have the SEXI04s. I was going for just a slim-ish fit.

I'm still not sure what I want to do.

Sso many good fits on these... But it seems so jumbled as a contest, some people are wearing now, some are waiting, some (like myself) are still on the fence about them

This kind of always happens. WIth the warehouse contest, people that started early just ended early. I started mine today, and I'll just end early, not a big deal....

PS if you're on the fence you should just get these. I was back and forth all last month, but when I saw these in person I was blown away. The denim is really amazing, and the fit is spot on, real flattering. Just pull the trigger so you won't kick yourself for the rest of your life

alrite i was trying my best not to contribute to all the questions, complaints and general whiners in this thread... but.

OMG, lyke, i ordered myne the DAY they came out and i still hasent received them yet!!! should i be getting worried that they're lost in the postal systems?? I live in Canada, maybe this could have something to do with the problem i have? Anyone else not get theirs yet that placed their order the DAYt hey got released? and i didnt even get them hemmed! arrrghasd;hfhuad

alrite i was trying my best not to contribute to all the questions, complaints and general whiners in this thread... but.

OMG, lyke, i ordered myne the DAY they came out and i still hasent received them yet!!! should i be getting worried that they're lost in the postal systems?? I live in Canada, maybe this could have something to do with the problem i have? Anyone else not get theirs yet that placed their order the DAYt hey got released? and i didnt even get them hemmed! arrrghasd;hfhuad

I bought mine on release day and haven't gotten mine yet. Mine were being chainstitched though. I've already received shipping confirmation, and they should be coming in this Friday.

how do you know it'll be coming in friday?

i didnt get tracking number n shit, probs cause i'm in canada.

all it says on selfedge site is Shipped on the 28th

Friday is the estimated delivery date when I tracked the package on FedEX

I was going to soak my pair when they come in, but this weekend looks like it's going to rain, so I might have to let them dry in my garage or wait until later in the week.

I still plan on posting measurements pre- and post-soak. So if anyone's still on the edge about purchasing a size 33, I'll have that information for you soon.

Might even have some fit pics too...

Got my dry bones today. Here's how they fit, before the soak. The fit is perfect, im scared to soak them now since the waist fits me perfectly.

waist - 15.5

front rise - 9

back rise - 12

leg opening - 7.5

inseam - 34.5

p1000985.jpg

p1000986a.jpg

p1000987.jpg

Those do look perfect, i'd just do a 10 minute long warm soak and then let them air dry.