479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still contemplating on getting these.

either these or the rjb 106bsp's

I almost walked out of SE with both yesterday...both are great jeans just remember which is 16oz and which is 13.5.

the RJB's fit me better, but the denim is considerably lighter and while it would fade amazingly seemed like it wouldn't hold up quite as well as these dry bones.

Boston how do they compare on the thighs in the flesh?

measurements don't always tell all the story...

Thats really interesting, because Kiya said the direct opposite when I asked him that question the first day it was available.

Did anyone that ordered chainstitching from Self Edge get shipping confirmation yet? Kiya said mine would be shipped Saturday at latest. Looks like I got another week of waiting =\

Keeping my fingers crossed =)

Hey man, I got the shipping confirmation a few days ago, they should be coming in within the next couple hours. Good luck.

Pre-soak:

presoakfit.jpg

Post-soak (still damp):

postfit.jpg

Quality of the pics sucks but you get the idea...I'm really liking these jeans but not sure if I should cuff or hem...

Random initial thoughts...I'm struck by the unevenness of the denim itself (a good thing) and kiya wasn't lying, these really give off indigo during a soak. The rise is low but the top block is still comfortable. Measurements when dry...If it helps, I'm 5'8" 140lbs, actual waist 32 but can usually get away with size 29 in everything...

As a note.. jeans get mailed out literally within an hour of the order coming in, if it's a sat/sun then they're picked up on Monday unless you live outside of the US in which case they're picked up EVERY day.

If you get your jeans hemmed by us they're normally mailed out within 2 to 4 days, but considering we sold 150 pairs of the SAME jean in 48 hours we're little backed up, but not by much, only a few days. Which means if you ordered your jeans on the release day and they haven't been shipped yet then they're going out today or tomorrow.

:[ My jeans said they're delivered so when I go to check my mailbox here at school, there's no package slip to be found. Looks like I'll have to wait another weekend before I can see them, another two weeks until finals are over til I can finally soak and take pics. Pretty lame. hehe

yea i got em chainstiched. its just i was told by kiya that they were gonna be shipped on wed. or thurs. so i was freakin psyched to get em this week haha.

it's just hard to keep my cool when i see people posting nice fits and all i can do is wait for these awesome jeans

yea i got em chainstiched. its just i was told by kiya that they were gonna be shipped on wed. or thurs. so i was freakin psyched to get em this week haha.

it's just hard to keep my cool when i see people posting nice fits and all i can do is wait for these awesome jeans

I was told by tomorrow at latest. Hopefully I'll get an email or an update then...

we sold 150 pairs of the SAME jean in 48 hours

Just wanted to say a quick "hats off" to ya'll. Thanks to Beatle for getting this shit going, and huge thanks to Kiya for getting some amazing jeans made. The denim on these is amazing, and the cut is spot on, real psyched to get these broken in.

Also shouts to Jimmy for the sweet patch! :)

So goddamn sweet aho.

Got any measurements?

Would +rep if I could.

Thanks! I'll try to have post soak measurements up in the morning, pre-soak were spot on with the chart on SE...as crazy as this might sound, after getting home and seeing the dried jeans hanging there I couldn't help but stare at the intricacies of the denim. Can't quite explain it but damn I love the sleek yet uneven hues...anyone else know what I mean? Almost a smooth peach fuzz quality to it...:confused::cool:

whoa, i never knew fedex actually drove shit from the west coast to the east coast. wouldn't planes be more time+gas efficient?

Gas efficient certainly not, planes are extremely gas inneficient per weight transported.

For instance the fuel consumption on a short haul flight for passengers is equivalent to every single passenger alone in a small truck on the freeway on the same distance.

For a long haul flight, consumption is equivalent to every single passenger alone on the freeway in a sedan on the same distance.

just got mine in... the denim is amazing as everyone else has said, but i'm returning mine for store credit. this cut doesn't work for me unfortunately... rise and thigh measurements don't match up on any size for me. tis a shame, because the denim really does nail you right out of the box.

kiya -- this is okay, yes? i simply tried them on and took them right back off. no tags/tabs were removed.

As a note.. jeans get mailed out literally within an hour of the order coming in, if it's a sat/sun then they're picked up on Monday unless you live outside of the US in which case they're picked up EVERY day.

If you get your jeans hemmed by us they're normally mailed out within 2 to 4 days, but considering we sold 150 pairs of the SAME jean in 48 hours we're little backed up, but not by much, only a few days. Which means if you ordered your jeans on the release day and they haven't been shipped yet then they're going out today or tomorrow.

Kiya,

So if my jeans are being shipped today, they wouldn't be picked up by FedEx until Monday. Would I at least get a tracking number today, or some sort of update to know whether my jeans were actually done being hemmed? It'd be nice to at least have an update, as the status of my order is unchanged since last Saturday.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

All jeans have been hemmed and are being boxed and ready for pickup monday morning. Some international people will have theirs go out today..

anyone want to buy my size 31 before i return them? nothing wrong with them, they're just not a good fit for me. $275 shipped. pls 2 b PMing me if interested. unsoaked and unaltered and unworn; tried on for like 2 minutes.