479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May i ask WHY you'd put your jeans in water that hot?

Get all shrinkage out? hehe.. anyway I tried to pull the leather patch back to size and I notice that the graphics are all intact.. maybe some mink oil or conditioner can restore it.. just keeping my fingers cross...

trust me, i love jimmy c design, not trying to destroy it whatsoever :(

I quit my job back in January...I'm gonna be working there again over Spring Break to make some money for the jeans...Damnit. Lol.

Kiya, suppose I needed to exchange sizes - about how much is shipping from SE to Seattle, WA?

$10.00.....

The best thing to do after you soak your jeans in lava hot water is to throw it in a brick oven.

Don't forget to add the magic powder for full flavor:

Monosodium_Glutamate_MSG.jpg

Thanks Kiya, caught you at closing yesterday to pick up the jeans. Definitely glad I went in to try them on since the 31 I initially picked was pretty big in the waist. Much happier with the 30.

GOnna have to do some fit pics and a soak this weekend. THanks ya'll! Also have fun at the party. I'll try to come out, but I'm basically either in the studio or doing other related shit all weekend (album cover photo shoot tomorrow, mixing Sunday, etc)

Since you asked what the band was, here's the myspace. Just some temp tracks, album coming soon:

www.illmondo.com

80F is just warm (average summer day, for example). It was probably Celsius as he said "hot soak," but it doesn't count as a boil soak either way as water boils at 100C/212F...

Either way, sounds like a terrible idea, to me "hot soak" means utilizing the hottest water that comes out of the tap.

80F is just warm (average summer day, for example). It was probably Celsius as he said "hot soak," but it doesn't count as a boil soak either way as water boils at 100C/212F...

Either way, sounds like a terrible idea, to me "hot soak" means utilizing the hottest water that comes out of the tap.

So.... you're saying its a terrible idea to do a hot soak, when....... the man who sells/creates/markets the jeans says thats what you're supposed to do....

So.... you're saying its a terrible idea to do a hot soak, when....... the man who sells/creates/markets the jeans says thats what you're supposed to do....

you read it wrong..

he means that it's a terrible idea to use that hot of water (80C)

a hot soak should be with the hottest tap water available

yeah so to get the confusion out for all the idiots out there (including myself) kiya means hot soak as in run your tap on the hottest. not put in pot and on stove and boil. hot soak with hot water from bath or sink is enough correct?

You are correct.

Yes, please do not boil your jeans... there's no need for that.

Hot water from a tap is enough...