2009 Superfuture Conest - Dry Bones

beatle

Are you up for it  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

Just look through the PBJ thread for my pics and stuff.

i looked through all your posts and didnt see anything in the pbj thread with pics. maybe i missed it but all i saw were text posts

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i looked through all your posts and didnt see anything in the pbj thread with pics. maybe i missed it but all i saw were text posts

Well that's sort of creepy, haha.

But here are my fit pics for comparison. I got a size 31 because the lady at the store said they wouldn't stretch much. Bullshit. It's a 32 now and I have a 29-30 waist.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1302336&postcount=386

Yep yep. Hope that helps.

wow....so panda you sized down 3? I'm a size 29-30 and have no idea what to do......fit looks awesome though. So confused, kiya says stay true, sidney sized up 1 and now panda sized down 3???? I guess it all depends what kind of fit you're after.

Kiya didn't say stay true to size. where did you get that from?

I plan on getting the same size as my diors, which I sized down 2 for.

between the sizing chart on selfedge and kiya's post last page about ACTUAL post-soak measurements, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out. . . except for the stretch, which I don't think anyone has a grasp on yet.

I plan on getting the same size as my diors, which I sized down 2 for.

between the sizing chart on selfedge and kiya's post last page about ACTUAL post-soak measurements, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out. . . except for the stretch, which I don't think anyone has a grasp on yet.

Yeah. The stretch is the only thing thing that I'm worried about. We'll see what happens though.

Yes, go true to size.

Another option with this jean, is buy the jean that has the thigh measurement that you want to go for. This might mean that you'd be buying a jean that has an extra inch of room in the waist if you don't have skinny thighs, yet that's no issue considering you can either wear a belt or if you have a bigger top half than bottom the waist might actually be snug (which we've seen with a few people wearing the size 34 and 36 in-store already).

As Kiya has said I don't think people should try and size these like they do their Diors[as I also own a pair]. The leg opening is not the same size so if you guys are looking for that REALLY slim cut I doubt you will find it.

To be honest I sized according to my thighs and not according to my waist, The waist generally stretches out the most in my experience, plus I am able to button it up all the way with a tad bit of room.

I hope this helps with any sizing issues. I might just have small thighs though...BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. If you are in between sizes, size up, the rise is a real ball-splitter.

Need some opinions. Get true inseam or have some moderate stacking? 2-3" stacks?

Add 1" to your true inseam, also keep in mind how much it shrinks after a soak, so you'd add 3" to your true inseam.

Need some opinions. Get true inseam or have some moderate stacking? 2-3" stacks?

My true inseam is 32" so I wanted to get 34" after shrinking. I ordered a 36" inseam assuming it would shrink 2" after a hot soak.

Can't wait to soak and wear. I'll post pics once they come in.

Long time lurker, first time poster. 32 in Average Joe, 30 in NS, should I go for a 32 and hot soak? Never had to deal with unsanforized before. :confused: TIA for the help, these look sick and are going to make a nice birthday present to myself.

MY BAD! ten char

As Kiya has said I don't think people should try and size these like they do their Diors[as I also own a pair]. The leg opening is not the same size so if you guys are looking for that REALLY slim cut I doubt you will find it.

To be honest I sized according to my thighs and not according to my waist, The waist generally stretches out the most in my experience, plus I am able to button it up all the way with a tad bit of room.

I hope this helps with any sizing issues. I might just have small thighs though...BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. If you are in between sizes, size up, the rise is a real ball-splitter.

If you recommend sizing by my thigh, then I might need to size up a bit. 11.8 on the size 32 is a big snug. That's the size of the thigh on my skulls. Given the super low rise, going up to a 33 might be the smart thing to do anyways.

Long time lurker, first time poster. 32 in Average Joe, 30 in NS, should I go for a 32 and hot soak? Never had to deal with unsanforized before. :confused: TIA for the help, these look sick and are going to make a nice birthday present to myself.

Get a size 32 in these and do a hot soak if you need to get some of the room out.

The denim on these was supposed to be sanforized, but certain types of sanforizing and post loomstate processes do different things to the denim which makes it react differently to water.

These ended up shrinking a lot for denim that was supposed to be sanforized, but not as much as a pair of truly unsanforized jeans which would shrink more in the length and waist than these do.

just dropped off by fedex

didn't bother to take detail shots since there are plenty on here already

here's pre-soak fit pics

jtqrg6.jpg

Size 31

and before anyone asks, my waist 2 inches below my naval is 32'' and i'm 5'10'' 155 lbs

i didn't get them hemmed at all because i was unsure if i got the right size

turns out i did but i like the way it looks cuffed anyways

as you can see, the waist is pretty loose, but the rest of the jean fits perfectly

i'm sure the soak will take care of that

overall, extremely happy with these

only complaint is the low rise, but i'm sure i'll get used to it

i'll soak when the weather gets better and try my best to hold out wearing them until the 1st

These are NOT sanforized.

My bad!!!! I guess I was confused because these are going to shrink a lot less than most raws.

I'm a true 32, wear a 31 in Samurai, I think I'll get a 31.

Kiya - if you read this, can I order online and have you just hold the jeans till this weekend? I'd like to just pick them up in person, but I can't make it till saturday. I'm just going to put that note in the special instructions part...

My bad!!!! I guess I was confused because these are going to shrink a lot less than most raws.

I'm a true 32, wear a 31 in Samurai, I think I'll get a 31.

Kiya - if you read this, can I order online and have you just hold the jeans till this weekend? I'd like to just pick them up in person, but I can't make it till saturday. I'm just going to put that note in the special instructions part...

That's fine by us, do it, just leave that info in the comments when ordering.