• NO - Beatle doesn't suck

Snitches get red tab stitches.

And neg rape.

Check your mouth hole before you soak.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey iGIT... great fit and thanks for the pictures!

I would +rep if I could.

I think I have figured out my size and my hand is on the trigger. I just don't know if I should pull it or not. I really really want to, but the funds are kind of tight now.

These are the last pair of raw denim I buy for a while...

You should definitely get in on it though. :)

Maybe, but honestly, who the hell could stand not wearing them when its sitting in your room for a month?

Thats like having the hottest member of the female gender in your room, with no catches, and you can't touch.

i did the skull contest and had my jeans for something like 5 months prior to the start date. yeah, it killed me.

i think i'm going to rock these as soon as they show up... i'll be rotating with other pairs and i only get to wear jeans like twice a week, during which time i'm usually sitting on my ass playing left 4 dead, so it's not like i'm going to win any fading contests. that, and i've got some big outdoor thing to go to a few weekends from now and it'll be the perfect time and place to break these in. that is, unless i am not allowed to BY LAW............. SUFU LAW......

Kiya, this is not 'Nam. This is denim contest. There are rules.

We all know that, but obviously not everybody is acquainted with all of the basic rules (neither am I), since I already read 'soaking' and 'wearing' in this thread.

So, lets hear them (again) in detail - before people continue speculating for the next 10 pages or soak and wear even though they are not supposed to!

Dude, i'm hyped.

I'm staying up for a like a week straight waiting for new Mister Freedom shit to show up.

That and i'm currently fighting allegations about neg repping certain people that bought the SEXDBXS09 jeans.

Snitches get red stitches.

(Note to Self)

If I purchase a pair of SEXDBXS09s, then I must wait until April 1st to soak!

I will be buying this jeans, because I want it to be my first contest jeans.

So, I will soak and start wearing the jeans on April, 1st.

Will probably postpone ordering as long as possible, in order to avoid having this fine piece tempting me every day until that date!

Kiya, this is not 'Nam. This is denim contest. There are rules.

We all know that, but obviously not everybody is acquainted with all of the basic rules (neither am I), since I already read 'soaking' and 'wearing' in this thread.

So, lets hear them (again) in detail - before people continue speculating for the next 10 pages or soak and wear even though they are not supposed to!

actually, i'll honor what kiya has to say about wearing them early. he took the time to turn these jeans into an actual product, i respect that. even though he already neg repped me for a post i made like a year ago talking about my love for chicken bryan with asparagus, something about snitches get red stitches.

i got my jeans the same size as my f310's and these are way bigger in the waist. I did an original 30 minute hot soak and they didnt seem to shrink up much

and you guys gotta be on drugs to think im not gonna wear these for a month until the contest starts!

... it'll be the perfect time and place to break these in. that is, unless i am not allowed to BY LAW............. SUFU LAW......
and you guys gotta be on drugs to think im not gonna wear these for a month until the contest starts!
Hahaha you'd think that the way some beezy's act around here.

point taken