479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck, the waist on mine is still too big after a soak. guess i'll have to soak again and put em in a dryer.

I've actually never used a dryer before, anything i should know in the way of temperature settings/ not fucking up the patch when it comes to jeans?

Fuck, the waist on mine is still too big after a soak. guess i'll have to soak again and put em in a dryer.

I've actually never used a dryer before, anything i should know in the way of temperature settings/ not fucking up the patch when it comes to jeans?

throw some towels in there. also, you might have to clean up the indigo left in your dryer afterwards.

got mine today, doing a hot soak + dry, i have really skinny calves so i am not so the leg opening is the only thing I am concerned about, other then that they are great.

edit: after soak + dry i love the fit, if I had a camera I would post, off to work. Thanks SE

Mekkah I think you need to size down one, they shouldn't be that roomy, even pre-soak. See dkatz above, and aim for something like that.

I think Mekkah's fit is just fine. Like iGIT said, it's a slim straight fit. Maybe he doesn't want nut-huggers...

But yeah, to each his own...