Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any1 know when incu gets their con delivery? Was thinkin to grab the prism coat. Does any1 think it is worth the money? (saw it for i think $640)

Rob from SWT told me he didn't think Incu were getting much in because Gareth didn't seem happy with them, as they were trying to attract a younger market than what Gareth is aiming at... might not be true but thats just what I was told.

I don't think the prism coat is worth it. At least not in summer anyway. I think you can get way better coats in nicer materials... possibly for less.

Seems like they have gotten their stock...got mine shipped today

nice, hopefully my save the world leather bag will ship tomorrow then.

I agree that the prism coat probably isn't really worth the money, the cut doesn't look particularly interesting and the price is a bit high for a lightweight coat.

home fat has the mono 3 lows in washed navy, washed grey and coarse grain black. the washed leather is definitely nicer than the black but I don't think they are worth buying considering the thin rubber sole...

I think the 2s are a far better buy just for the sole home, at least with a leather sole you can add a protective rubber sole. I don't see the 3s lasting more than a couple of weeks of consistent wear which is a shame because I do prefer the derby style lacing.

the washed grey are made of a nice soft leather, similar to what they used last season but slightly stiffer. I was considering looking for a pair of the mono 2s in washed grey leather but I think I'll stick to sneakers for casual lows and get a couple of nice pairs of boots for high shoes.

they are a mid to dark grey, not really blueish. the colour is quite different to that of the washed navy leather.

fat doesn't have any viscose tees yet. I asked cactus jam (yeah I know) whether they were getting any CON stock this season, SA said that they should be getting some shoes and tees late this month but wasn't sure of specific pieces. no other stockists I know of here in melbourne unfortunately. emailed TGS today, apparently they are still waiting for a response from CON in regard to new season stock.

no mono 2s in at fat yet, only new shoes they have are the mono 3 lows.

checked with pitbull, they have got their initial order of CON but it was missing some of the extra customer orders. they are chasing it up with the sales rep now...

and one of that missing customer order is mine ... and they told me they cant get them for me ;((~

first i cancelled my cubism jeans..and now this. askjdhakjsdhakjsd

gotta trek it to SWT or restricted promises to get my hands on them shoes. ghey. i want that 15% off promo!

edit: ok wtf just called SWT to check if they had my size.. all gone. THIS SUCKS GIANT SALTY BALLS.

:< :<

oh i have a pair of cubism indigo jeans from last season.. i cancelled the order coz of the colour .. i want to get the black oil ones instead..

they are my fav pair of jeans ONLY with long cut tees (and a jacket).. i find it funny looking if i rock them without a jacket for some reason..

which colour u got profiterole?

couldn't agree more on the mono 3s marck, very disappointed with the quality on them.

emailed chontelle, she said that they should be receiving the second shipment early next week. as far as they know they will be receiving all of the extra orders bar a few of the shoes.

what colours do the second chapters come in this season? I don't see myself rocking the silver ones haha

2nd chapters are my favorite. I got the 2nd chapters in a very nice metal colour. Ive only seen them in black and metal. I wanted it in the black with white trim in the orderbook but evrywhere i went they told me he never made that style this season??