Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Ye prob will have to, even though i was counting on some new cons. At least i save on the con and can put towards other things like S2A bag i need. :D

Rob from SWT gave me a call back.. what a champ

anyways

they have mono2 black or cubism in my size..

which one do u rkn i should cop??

gotta decide by this friday/sat

Cubisms for sure melvin.

get the cubisms, but i am warning you, get a rubber sole put over them. there is metal inside them that can break through the sole where the shoe bends and by then, it is too late to put a sole over them - as told by a bookmaker. and con claim it to be 'wear and tear' despite only being worn about 10 times.

:< :<

oh i have a pair of cubism indigo jeans from last season.. i cancelled the order coz of the colour .. i want to get the black oil ones instead..

they are my fav pair of jeans ONLY with long cut tees (and a jacket).. i find it funny looking if i rock them without a jacket for some reason..

which colour u got profiterole?

Haha yeah, I'm friggin' short (5'5) so long cut tees, slim/skinny jeans and Cubism shoes make me look like Sideshow Bob if I don't "twist"/make the shirt asymmetrical or wear a jacket.

ARGH I hope Sydney stockists will still my size when I visit (damn assignments)..

I just got my Mono III hi tops today from PBM.

I thought given the criticism, Gareth might have built the new season's shoes a little sturdier, but credit to the man, he has stuck by his guns. The sole is identical to the mono 1s, so it will definately need a re-sole.

I own the mono 1s, Mono IIs, cubism lows, and now the Mono III hi tops and all have needed to be re-soled. I also have the Skeleton Keys in black, but I havent had them done yet, though they could probably use it.

As for the leather, it is mid-way between the mono Is and IIs, and not quite as 'textured' as the mono 1s.

I think they look killer. Different to what I expected slightly, but killer nonetheless.

cubism it is :D getting it this friday woo!

get the cubisms, but i am warning you, get a rubber sole put over them. there is metal inside them that can break through the sole where the shoe bends and by then, it is too late to put a sole over them - as told by a bookmaker. and con claim it to be 'wear and tear' despite only being worn about 10 times.

are you talking about getting a rubber sole put inside the shoes? like one of those slip ons or do i have to get it professionally done? soz dont really get what u mean :(

im planning to get the bottom sole done so it wont wear out..

I just got my Mono III hi tops today from PBM.

I thought given the criticism, Gareth might have built the new season's shoes a little sturdier, but credit to the man, he has stuck by his guns. The sole is identical to the mono 1s, so it will definately need a re-sole.

I own the mono 1s, Mono IIs, cubism lows, and now the Mono III hi tops and all have needed to be re-soled. I also have the Skeleton Keys in black, but I havent had them done yet, though they could probably use it.

As for the leather, it is mid-way between the mono Is and IIs, and not quite as 'textured' as the mono 1s.

I think they look killer. Different to what I expected slightly, but killer nonetheless.

what colourway you kop, yo?

cubism it is :D getting it this friday woo!

are you talking about getting a rubber sole put inside the shoes? like one of those slip ons or do i have to get it professionally done? soz dont really get what u mean :(

im planning to get the bottom sole done so it wont wear out..

nah, outside of the shoe. the sole wears through slightly (really fast) and a piece of metal pops through. dont know if it happened to anyone elses cubisms but it happened to mine after no more than 10 wears... and i was extremely careful with them as well...

more CON stuff on revolve, all from last season though. anyone know if SWT or restricted premises have the viscose rotten apple tees in XS? might do a phone order if they do, fat doesn't stock anything in XS and tgs takes forever to update. any word on what colours they were made in this season?

just used my first-time 30% discount at revolve to score some 2nd chapter canvas and a viscose double front tee. :)

if you've already used the first-time discount, use code JT for 15% off at revolve for some of last season's line.

Anyone here not from Australia? Just curious.

I purchased the Mem/brain tshirt in grey from Wasteland in Perth. The parrallax jacket is quite a concept piece, but I don't think anyone would wear that during summer. Nothing else really caught my eyes tbh.