Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I didnt see the white shoes at the RP store. I saw the Skeleton key boots, 2nd chapters, mono 2 blacks, mono 3 lo, mono 3 hi...

Thats all that i can remember for sure... there might be more there... but they definelty dont have the whole range there... but from what i can see, they have the most popular range of shoes there....

in terms of jewellery they dont have the whole range there... your better of going to SWT. I noticed there isnt much convo about the jewellery, I think the pieces are really unique and really complete the outfit. But damn they are expensive!...

pitbull mansion got some double front tees in black as well as some viscose tees in grey and navy. just snapped up the grey tee in XS :D

since when did they get the small monochromatic vest in grey? and it's already sold out?? :(

^ those are the standard cotton tees, god damn TGS is marking them up a lot this season...

marle is just grey, it is more of a solid grey than a marle/heather grey.

snozepp147- that vest was available for preorder with pitbull's initial order a couple of weeks back.

hey just a question in regards to the mono II or in general CONS shoe laces, those damn leather so call laces thing jsut broke and the guy at fallow (where i got my shoes from) said they broke a number of them already. so my question is, can i replace them? if not, what alternatives do u recommend? cheers!

TGS has had a small update, some tees, jeans and shoes have been added from the rotten apple collection. give south west trader a call man, they should have pretty much anything you are looking for.

still looking for rotten apple viscose tees (black and white) in XS for myself, I tried calling every stockist in Australia but still no luck. why is this shit made in such limited numbers?