Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Wasteland has the Introduction to space shorts.. not sure if that's the one davo is talking about.

But anyway the intro to space shorts is quite shit. It's so low in the crouch, v narrow hem and the material doesn't stretch, making you ridiculously restrictive in movement. Can't run anywhere with these shorts.Can't say I notice anything special about the material.

hey, i want to order the 2nd chapter shoes but i'm unsure about sizing. i wear a 43 in cp low tops (they fit pretty snug at the beginning though) and 10.5 in chucks. what size should i get? 44?

they fit pretty true to size. i wear an 8 in chucks and my size 8 2nd chapter fit perfectly. i don't remember if the CoN shoe sizing in AUS or US, but for you i'd go with the size 44 (10) 2nd chapter.

Farking uni shit made me miss the sale!! :mad:

I've more or less given up on finding any viscose rotten apple tees in XS, looks like I'll have to wait till next season :(

still, if anyone sees them around then please let me know...

I would also like to know if there's some lying around. There's a hole on my rotten apple. :(

I am trying to consolidate my CON shoe collection, so I will be selling some Black Mono1s sz 11 (re-soled), and Washed Blue/Grey Mono2s sz 11 (re-soled). If anyone is interested PM me.

I would also like to buy a pair of Mono 3 Lo's. Will also trade for above.

Also, Incu TGV has a pretty good collection of CON stuff. They have Skeleton Key boots in Back and the Blue (denim? or heavy oxford?) which are really nice. They also have a pretty good selection of T's. No viscose though.