Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt worry too much homme. Like you said, orders will be pretty deep. and there is still last season stuff sitting on racks at fat here. It's the initial hype, while everyone is waiting for release.

Or, you me, fold out chairs, jordans, supreme box logo tees, camp outside incu...

Just bought a pair of a pair of Mono 3s from Pitbull Mansion. If you are interested, the promo code 'Fashionisto' will get you a tasty 15% off at checkout!

wooo thanks man!! copped the cubism jeans in size 30 :D:D and the fact that its sold out makes me feel better a lil inside lolol

Hi guys,

A number of you have been enquiring about items that we have either sold out of already, or sizing/products that weren't showing as available with the new CON range. It looks like I may be able to get some extra stock in with our initial order which is great. I will be confirming with Chronicles tomorrow what is available and what I will be adding to our order.

If you would like a special customer order, please email me back your request ASAP and I will try and get you hooked up!

Customer Name:

Email address:

Mobile number:

Item:

Size:

Colour: (if applicable)

I will require payment to secure the order, but I will sus out if I can get your item in for you before I make you part with any cash!

Cheers,

Chontelle

just got this email from pitbull mansion, shoot them an email if there are any specific items you want to order :)

++++HYPE!

I think i might pick up some of the old season tees when the new season comes in for dirt cheap..xoxo

I accidentally walked into South West Trader today for the first time and I think their CON stuff are on sale (or is this old news?). Don't remember the prices but one of the shoes was $220.

The CON website is pretty nice.