Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i suppose it could depend which model. i've only tried the skeleton keys.

i sized down on my skeleton keys too. started with a pretty firm fit and stretched ever so slightly to be perfect. Almost always a US9 and i went down to an 8.

anyone had any experience with the sizing of the viscose tees? trying to decide if I need an XS or a S.

i have a few of the double neck viscose tee's at home some xs and some s - can meaure if you like. currently in the office.

one store told me they were expecting the new CON gear around the 19th sept, but then violent green just told me CON told them the end of september.

this is getting annoying...

Last yr Violent Green got their CON s/s 08 stock on 20th Sep so it will prob come same time. Im guessin it will all be in store on the 22nd.

I was thinking about buying the cubisms last season too but the toe box was a little chunky for my liking.

I think the more expensive print tees are printed on the viscose tees. the plain rotten apple tees are $77 while the viscose version is $88 so that would explain the price difference.

I was thinking about buying the cubisms last season too but the toe box was a little chunky for my liking.

I think the more expensive print tees are printed on the viscose tees. the plain rotten apple tees are $77 while the viscose version is $88 so that would explain the price difference.

i bought the cubisms but had to send them back because some metal inside the sole poked through and broke the wood. not sure what is happening regarding a repair or replacement yet though.

i am going to get stab in the darks... and get another layer put on them, so im just wearing that layer out and getting it replaced, rather than wearing out the actual shoe.

pretty sure its US.

just think of it as dress shoes/chucks.. u need to size down from ur normal size.. i use chucks size 7 and CON size 7 fits perfectly.

esp for the mono2, the quality of the leather is very fine/soft.. the back of the heel has no structure.. i dont really know how to explain it but if u get a size too big.. the back of the heel wont hold up.. gah dunno if im making any sense :<

i can upload a picture of me wearing my slightly too big mono2 if u want and show u wat i mean lol...

edit: mono1 doesnt have this problem

apparently all of the parallax jackets are sold out on pre-order at violent green..

damn, that is unexpected. $1400 is a lot to drop on a jacket with no sizing info or pics to go off of besides a tiny item photo and some moody lookbook shots...

i thought the same thing. thought they would be quite hard to move.

i'm still not entirely sure what it looks like. it seems to look different in the catalog, the styled photos and the interview with gareth moody.

Do you guys rekon Gareth is wearing the parrallax in this pic @ the graz eyewear launch?

1.jpg

Kinda looks like it.

yeah for the mono series i would def recommend you to.. u live in melb! go to fat and try on a pair just to be safe

and they stretch too so yeah..

actually i found a pic that kinda shows what i was saying in the last post

n80358876011205222452ka8.th.jpg

in most sneakers i use 8 and this is mono2 in 8..

i think these look great melvin

damn, that is unexpected. $1400 is a lot to drop on a jacket with no sizing info or pics to go off of besides a tiny item photo and some moody lookbook shots...

so did south west trader.

not sure if that is that jacket in that pic though... it looks a bit more shiny than the optical pics, and doesnt seem to have all that detail at the front - the stuff that just hangs there, which i can't quite work out what it is.