Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

I haven't been able to get in everything that was requested, but I have managed to get quite a few orders in. The extra stock will be arriving with our initial delivery which is set to arrive next week. I have added the extra stock onto the site, so please go in and make your order asap so that you don't miss out. I was only able to get limited quantities of some items so it really is a case of first in first served. I have listed the extra items we are getting below, and I am sorry for any orders that couldn't be filled!

http://www.pitbullmansion.com/collections/chronicles-of-never

Tees

95 Long T Black - XS / S / M

Black Noise White Rain - S / M / L

Mem/Brain T - XS / S / M

The Orb T - S / M

Shoes

Mono 2 Black - Size 8 / 9

Skeleton Key Black - Size 8

Mono 3 Black - Size 7

Mono 3 Hi-top Black - Size 8 / 9

Other

Right Angle Shirt - Soft Gold - S

Save The World Leather Bag - Black

Best regards,

Chontelle

just snapped up the save the world bag and the black mono 2s :D

dear DJI, stop buying cool shit.

thanks

haha, couldn't help myself with this one. that leather bag is fantastic value and it's good to see that they didn't jack up the prices of the footwear this season. just hoping that fat stocks XS this season, need to cop some of those viscose tees.

nice. I've got a few cotton/cashmere julius l/s tees but I need some short sleeve tees for summer. sounds like these will be perfect provided that fat stocks the full size range this season. still waiting to hear back from the grand social in regards to new season stock...

what size is everyone wearing in CON tees?

ive got mediums in pretty much everything, but after a few washes a little bit of stretching i can't help but feel maybe smalls are the go for me.. (im 182cm, 60kgs..)

yeah, and the viscose tees are barely sheer at all, but very soft.

yeah, it definitely sounds like a smaller size would fit you better home. I haven't purchased any CON tees before as all of the size S tees I have tried have been a bit loose on me (I74cm, ~56kg). I wanted that wrinkled viscose tee last season but if I remember correctly you got the last small ;)

im 173cm, 65kg and i wear a small.. some of my older con tees stretched heaaaps.

anyhoo, went to restricted premises for the first time today..

gotta say im disappointed :/ they dont have the prices on any of the tags and when i asked them how much they go for (eg. the nun tee from last season).. they said "$125" and i was like umm isnt there any sale on these? they said "i guess i can give it for 25% off" .. wtf?

same goes with the jeans.

regarding the shoes.. they had mono1 black, mono2 white, some boots (i think it was skeleton key), 2nd chapter and cubism.. not sure of the sizes coz they told me these aren't on sale at all.. lol?

they do stock the complete collection though as i saw some pieces from last season that i havent seen before...

but yeh, was pissed off that i made the trek all the way to kings cross just for that store.. so when i got home, i kopped mono3 shoes off pitbull mansion with that 15% promo code hehe. im a happy chap again ^^

im 173cm, 65kg and i wear a small.. some of my older con tees stretched heaaaps.

anyhoo, went to restricted premises for the first time today..

gotta say im disappointed :/ they dont have the prices on any of the tags and when i asked them how much they go for (eg. the nun tee from last season).. they said "$125" and i was like umm isnt there any sale on these? they said "i guess i can give it for 25% off" .. wtf?

same goes with the jeans.

regarding the shoes.. they had mono1 black, mono2 white, some boots (i think it was skeleton key), 2nd chapter and cubism.. not sure of the sizes coz they told me these aren't on sale at all.. lol?

they do stock the complete collection though as i saw some pieces from last season that i havent seen before...

but yeh, was pissed off that i made the trek all the way to kings cross just for that store.. so when i got home, i kopped mono3 shoes off pitbull mansion with that 15% promo code hehe. im a happy chap again ^^

he gave me a discount on my shoes couple weeks ago.. Yeah no prices on the stuff, but it's a heaps small store, so there's no harm asking him.. I think i might pick up a pair of the skeleton boots soon

woo just heard from GAG (nz shop) that their new season con has arrived! so its pretty safe to say we'll be getting our shit from pitbull mansion v soon ^^

i hope this "black rain" colour on denim is different than plain black...

home - ive checked incu, southwest trader, restricted premises on the weekend and none of them carry neo-ism.. they were hard to find originally let alone now :o

woo just heard from GAG (nz shop) that their new season con has arrived! so its pretty safe to say we'll be getting our shit from pitbull mansion v soon ^^

i hope this "black rain" colour on denim is different than plain black...

home - ive checked incu, southwest trader, restricted premises on the weekend and none of them carry neo-ism.. they were hard to find originally let alone now :o