Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, it all looks a little meh to be honest. will still kop though, ha.

does the double front tee come in anything other than white & black?

placetism also looks okay, i wonder how much $.

oh and when you guys start trying shit on, please confirm if sizing runs the same as last season (ie. large).

yeeeeeeeeeeeeow

the orb tee comes in black and grey (maybe others), I'd presume that the one on pitbull is grey from the picture. for some reason the grey tee is softer than the black one despite them being made of the same material :confused:

i went into south west trader today. bought the introduction to space trousers... $265. Bought the corpus callosum sunglasses for $255.

orb tee comes in white with the print on the inside so it is feint on the outside, in the see-through grey, and as a singlet in the see-through grey. they are around the $200 mark. a lot of the items were around the $200-300 mark... jeans were $290... i tried one pair on, my ksubi gee gees are 32, and i couldnt even get the 34 of the CONs up my legs.

all shoes seem to be $295... and violent green charged me $350 for my stab in the darks, so i am not happy because they claimed that was retail, but SWT said the $295 was RRP. they all look amazing though... but the mono III seems like a really weak/soft sole - i wouldnt wear them on gravel or anything.

the parrallax is ridiculous, as expected... the leather looks like it is melted or something, the way it is all crinkled up.

all the materials he has used are all really nice.

all seems to be selling really fast though.

edit: violent green have pics of the garments up

would love to see or try on some of those trousers.

they r nice. the material looks like the material of the clothes the lads wear... just like the shorts... but when they are on, they look really classy. they have a bit of a shine to them, as they have a bit of metal in the make up of the material.

Had a look at more con today and ended up grabbing monocromatic coat. If anyone was wondering what shoes south west ordered they got Stab in the darks, stab in the dark boot both in black, 5th chapters in washed black and black, mono 3's in black, grey and navy, haunted trees in black and grey. Does any1 know who carries the white mono2's?

Had a look at more con today and ended up grabbing monocromatic coat. If anyone was wondering what shoes south west ordered they got Stab in the darks, stab in the dark boot both in black, 5th chapters in washed black and black, mono 3's in black, grey and navy, haunted trees in black and grey. Does any1 know who carries the white mono2's?

i ordered stab in the dark's from violent green, and i found out today that they sent the boot, as they misunderstood be, but after seeing the stab in the dark compared to the boot at SWT yesterday, i am kinda glad i am getting the boot, as the pre-loved leather on the boot looks far better than the leather on the shoe... unless the shoe comes in pre-loved leather as well, because the image in the lookbook looks like it does.

as for white mono 2s, i am not sure but llooking at the violent green site, they have the mono 3 in white...seems to b the same style, but with different sole.

Any thoughts about the impressionism blazer? Looks kinda cool but would be nice to know more details which on my computer I can't see... things like number of buttons/how it looks buttoned/finer details of the cut etc.

picked up a rotten apple tee for $40 in a 50% off sale also yesterday in perth... some of their CON stuff was 50% (I think last season). This was in the store waste land.

Any thoughts about the impressionism blazer? Looks kinda cool but would be nice to know more details which on my computer I can't see... things like number of buttons/how it looks buttoned/finer details of the cut etc.

no buttons and it is made of a cotton sweater style material. save your money dude...

My Stab In The Dark Boots came in today. They look nothing like they do in the lookbook (better in life). They are extremely similar to the shoe but they go higher. The leather looks amazing... the way it looks worn, and the inside is so soft. I just wish the toe was a little bit pointier.

saw all the stuff today..

Jeans were thinner which would be perfect for the summer.. Leather shorts were amazing, but didn't fit right on me.. Leather jacket was a bit awkward with the front parts meant to drape, but it just falls heavily.. Shirts were same as previous seasons, except the orb ones (shirts and tanks), they were oversized, sheer and dope, but would be better without the print, which i think i saw.. The button ups looked a little sheer, but really plain, like any other button up..

Shoes looked pretty much same as last season.. There was a coat, pants, and shorts made of a shiny material made up of a nylon/wool (or cotton, can't remember)/steel blend..

I think the only thing i like at this point are the pez ant shorts and pants