SuperMeetup NYC

braid

I agree that there should be a penalty, it just shouldn't involve a court date, which is a very large inconvenience to an out-of-towner such as myself.

agreed. it should be a fine you can pay by mail.

question:

I have a shit-ton of comics I wanna sell and I'm thinking the best possible way to sell them that isn't eBay is a street sale.

A) do I need a permit

B) what is the best neighborhood to set up in

C) am I gonna get hassled

D) will someone lend me a folding table

looking for a definitive answer on A

thanks

question:

I have a shit-ton of comics I wanna sell and I'm thinking the best possible way to sell them that isn't eBay is a street sale.

A) do I need a permit

thanks

Not sure. What about flea markets and stuff like that? used to sell pokemon cards in Stuy Town's flea market when I was a kid. made $$$$ (for a ten year old, anyways)

question:

A) do I need a permit

thanks

Yo, why don't you ask people who work at comic book shops, there might be a few somewhere in nyc...

might be coming through august 1. but anyways there's this good breakfast place that I stumbled upon in SoHo. Can't remember the name or location, but it's like in between 2 streets, it stretches from one street in the middle to the other on in the middle of them. and it's sort of like a food court. all I remember is that they had this good ass breakfast combo platter for under 5 bucks

might be coming through august 1. but anyways there's this good breakfast place that I stumbled upon in SoHo. Can't remember the name or location, but it's like in between 2 streets, it stretches from one street in the middle to the other on in the middle of them. and it's sort of like a food court. all I remember is that they had this good ass breakfast combo platter for under 5 bucks

Duane Reade

august 8th

im gonna b wearin black nn tank everywhere n winkin at white women

im assuming thats what yall do so i hope i fit right in

does knowing the lyrics 2 juicy give me any cred

Make sure it is very sheer. Also don't forget to stop into as many AA's as possible.