SuperMeetup NYC

braid

virgin american is typically the cheapest, depending on the days picked its between $225 and $450 round trip. typical is $299.

i think airtran flies la to nyc, if they do hit them up for x fares -- standby ticket for under $100

i don't think they call it x fares anymore, however

yeah i didn't go, nothing i really need or want thats under 400 and thats my budget so fuck it.

i went. fucking christ if i had the money for the stuff in there id prolly change my entire steelo. so many drop crotches and slouchy tanks and nice boots i could have :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

21 mercer still had the casette playa x nike tees.

only in XL and XXL though. fucking blew.

bought a cdgxFP polo (50 bucks from tokio 7), some supreme jawns, generic man chukka boots (79 bucks!!!), workshirt, and some bike parts

barneys sucked. wtf is wrong with their buy this season :(

didnt go to atelier...

INA has a shit load of tom browne samples for like 155.

size 0 though. FUCK THEM

landho, leroy, lib and whoever else got black perfecto style and yellow skin

can we please get together over the summer so i can shoot a slanty eye ramones cover

lol that's such a good idea.

but man, i dunno, leather on a summer night is cool, but in the day? Lawdy.

landho, leroy, lib and whoever else got black perfecto style and yellow skin

can we please get together over the summer so i can shoot a slanty eye ramones cover

Would be happy to lend my services to this endeavor. Prease ret me know. Will be traveling a bit this summer but I will be around.

A new weekly has popped up at the Ravel hotel rooftop, where every sunday there will be food and drinks (drink prices are decent but not too pricey) served til 1am. They have bottle service for the B.A.L.L.A.S. DJs will be present spinning house musics. There will be a special guest dj later on in the season as the residency schedule has been created. Its free to get in and is strictly 21. Also you gotta dress nice and bring a female, they running a strict door. The hotel is located in Long Island City, Queens. The flyer is below:

4195_192829160602_740410602_6733333_7735044_n.jpg

One of the promoters is doing a thursday event starting June 4th that I'll be djing. So hopefully I can get the rooftop event also, but it'd be great to see everybody down on the roof. Opening day is May 17th (this sunday), I hope to see everyone opening day or any other sunday! If anyone wants more info, feel free to PM me.

Any of you superfriends or superstalkers or whatever interested...ya mans heBAY is turnin' a year wiser...and I'll also be spinnin' some nastiness this Saturday:

SDTMay16Flyerwquotesv2.jpg

May16Flyer-Announcement.jpg

Deep crates thunthun.

so all you new yorkers, i'm coming on the 6th of august and will stay for one week. I would love to meet you all, jeep, dino and the rest. Go out for some shopping, beer or what ever.

Also, if you guys can recommend restaurants, shops, coffe bars, anything. hit me a pm or reply

so all you new yorkers, i'm coming on the 6th of august and will stay for one week. I would love to meet you all, jeep, dino and the rest. Go out for some shopping, beer or what ever.

Also, if you guys can recommend restaurants, shops, coffe bars, anything. hit me a pm or reply

ill be here most likely, but if not, i got "must hit up" suggestions for ya..

as far as eats go, these are all relatively affordable, and absolutely delicious-

katz's- if you like dank salted cured deli meats, lower east side

shake shack- get the shack stack, one of my favorite burgers ever, and dope as fuck milkshakes too, madison square park

cafeteria- all comfort food and all fucking amazing, never had the same dish twice and never been the least bit disappointed, 17th at 7th ave

ill be here most likely, but if not, i got "must hit up" suggestions for ya..

as far as eats go, these are all relatively affordable, and absolutely delicious-

katz's- if you like dank salted cured deli meats, lower east side

shake shack- get the shack stack, one of my favorite burgers ever, and dope as fuck milkshakes too, madison square park

cafeteria- all comfort food and all fucking amazing, never had the same dish twice and never been the least bit disappointed, 17th at 7th ave

thanks dino, the burger - milkshake combo sound yummy.

hi