SuperMeetup NYC

braid

i b in town tomorrow

i look very non-sufu.

vans and dickies

where can i find those lined socks ala west coast skater style / suicidal tendency steez

i've been meaning to do this since i passed my leed test. it's not the one in midtown is it?

West Side Rifle Club, it's kinda pricey though. I figure I'd head out of Manhattan and maybe back to CT or something, not far.

unfortunately it's 21+... fucking annoying.

can someone drop knowledge on an indian spot that doesnt suck in ny? so many shitty ones :( lemme kno plz

there's a decent one with live music on 6th heading towards 1st ave. It's probably called "Taj Mahal" or somethin

I hate Indian food tho. Nan bread is good, but the rest is belghhahsdjkalsjlds--j

yo sup lab. lib-lab man dem.

yeeeeeee

you free next wk? i wanna see some sufu ppl lol

there's a decent one with live music on 6th heading towards 1st ave. It's probably called "Taj Mahal" or somethin

I hate Indian food tho. Nan bread is good, but the rest is belghhahsdjkalsjlds--j

Thanks du.

If you like naan, you should try dosas. It's southern indian food, which is less heavy and the smell isn't as intense.

Yeah jeep that's the one. They only let you shoot rifles if you don have a license and I want to be able to shoot a hand gun sideways

Jeep was talking to me about the firing ranges.

I'm spoiled by shooting bottles and planks with an arsenal in Phillippines. Shooting a handgun sideways sucks, least with a 45 cal. The people with me had a look of fear when I tried shooting from behind the back.

It's called Le Petit Abeille. It is a restaurant actually but the bar is nice. The bartender there is super chill and they have a large variety of Belgians on draft. Drank too much Delirium last night haha.

fucking sucks that mayahuel is the new meetup for nj/staten island douchebag alliance. that place is awesome and it's only a block from my apt.

shit, i still didnt go to warmup this year. have to take care of some shit today otherwise i would totally go.

i lost my phone a couple of days ago, and i won't bring my pc but i'll go to an internet cafe every day.

what's happenin in ny this week? are you going to the self edge party? i'll be in manhattan from 6th to 13th, planned to do brooklyn one day too.

my two travel partners are interested in going to that woodbury outlet, worth it?