SuperMeetup NYC

braid

Yea in retrospect I think its a couple blocks from SelfEdge - its at 168 Ludlow. There's also a place in Brooklyn that I'm going to check out at some point, damn the impending heart attack

if anybody wants to attend i am having a dinner party open to all sufu NY members, we'll have posters from all over the east coast though, charlybrown, c.r.e.a.m. and some of the ny guys, let me know if you're interested and i'll pm the details.

it's happening on the 30th of august, let me know!

thursday nights are fun

please direct me where..

I'm coming up from philly to meet a friend whose coming from denver, and we might meet up with a friend that lives in hoboken but works all the time and is originally from philly, so..

we basically have no clue what we're doing. :o

thursday drinks charly?

that's the plan thus far. hopefully, I'll my friends will want to hang out in nyc thursday night. if not, I'll be in hoboken that night and then in nyc on friday during the day.

is hoboken too far if I end up going there thursday night? in any case, you has pm from me. :)

Where is the best place to buy sunglasses in Manhattan?

what's your price range? I buy like 4-5 pairs at a time down in St. Marks place cause they cost about $2 each.. but if you're looking for something a little more upscale I'd try SoHo or any of the numerous shopping districts that have stores like Bloomingdales and the like.

also

between the hours of midnight and 5 am Monday, does anyone wanna get severely drizzunk? I'm moving in and I don't feel like going through the motions of interacting with roommates, etc., so someone should brown paper bag it with me through Union Sq.